No lift leaf springs?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slidedriver

Reaction score
Hello all, tried searching but nothing came up, I was wondering if any after market companies made leaf springs that are standard hight, not after a lift kit just looking to freshen up the suspension I already have, or perhaps someone in victoria is willing to part with a set with low k's? I know that you can get them reset but i don't really have the time to book my car in and be without it for a day or two while thats done... thanks guys!:big_smile:

Most aftermarket companies make springs that are standard height, check with your local suspension place, as for the time you are going to be without your car for the good part of a day anyway while they install them

i have seen a few brands on ebay that are upgraded springs that are standard height

thanks mate, i can install them myself i just didnt know that all the aftermarket companies did a standard hight spring, everyone seems to only do the usual 2" kits, thanks for your help dude!

hunt ebay for the standard springs people are selling after they install a 2
" kit. see them all the time. pretty much brand new springs and shocks going fro as little as $200

hey mate, thank you, i live in victoria, i see your in nsw, doesnt bother me if i need to drive a few hours for something like that but if your on the queensland side then i might not work, if your on the victoria side then no worries! thanks mate!:rock:

ime 2 hrs nth of sydney and you can have my std springs if ya wanna come get em (2010 d22)

idea

looking at this thread gave me an idea poeple saying things like if ya want this or that you can have them for free if ya come and get them i recon is a top idea i dont know much about starting threads but im sure some one here does im prity sure we all have something lying around that we dont want anf more ps i live in newcastle and i would be interested in a standard set of springs so thet i can add a leef to my own stiffen it up a bit

Latest posts

Back