No Vacuum.... SOLVED

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Tony...
can you go into detail as to how to connect that brakebooster bypass?
i would like to try this option before i create mayhem.. :)
Cheers

You don't bypass the brake booster, you can just clamp that line to see if your turbo starts responding better (but you have to remember that braking will be quite different and more difficult).

You can bypass the turbocharger actuator solenoid by taking the input and output off and joining the two together with a small piece of 3mm pipe.

Cheers. .Old Tony
I'LL try that the in next couple of days. How about that valve at the back of the rocker-cover area? Any ideas with that sensor as to what it may be?

Without cracking my bonnet and taking a look, I don't recall anything down that end of the camshaft cover except the PCV - a hose about 25mm in outer diameter. The only other things I recall coming out of the camshaft cover are the injectors.

Old Tony...
how do i insert a picture into here? This sensor is intrigued me more than ever now.. and i would like to show you guys a picture of it. May someone knows what type of sensor it is.
cheers

Black Outlaw...
It is a CamShaft Sensor then .??
someone did mention only after 2010 they came with cam sensor.
so... VSK 2007 DOES have CRANK and CAM Sensors... right? Are they the same or do they have different part numbers?

Cheers mate...
im gonna replace both as they round about $60ea. Cant go wrong by replacing other than spending $120 or so. Hopefully this will better fuel consumption as at present is about 550 klm to the tank. I used to get over 600klm+ two years ago and since then is just been getting thirstier and thirstier... :-(

Thanks ALL foryour feedback... anything else i could check or should know about?

Hi Black Law
291322831387 crankshaft sensor
try this item no. on Ebay $55 or so
i believe this suit VSK.
Correct me of im wrong.
Would this be the same for Cam sensor??
cheers

Also try this part no. on Ebay...
141561711607 SCV $185 delivered.
i just fitted mine about 1week ago. Works like a treat so far... a lot better and smother running engine as mine was playing up.
Cheers

291322831387 crankshaft sensor

That's the right part.. Looks like I got touched up.. None available on eBay when I was looking over a year ago!!

SCV ordered and will be installed this weekend.. As well as a new Boost Control Solenoid - that's crapped itself too..

Thank goodness for a long weekend!

Hi Mike.. Who is this "Malicious" person you speak of?

So far my parts have some from eBay.. Some online people want some crack price monies for parts, and it is their prerogative to charge what they see fit, myself as a consumer exercises my right to look else where..

He's a member on here.
He has a number of parts and bits for the navara.
From diff breathers to scv last I heard!
He might chime in soon enough!

My ears are burning lol I currently have stock of fan resistors , soon will have SCV aswell can get most parts for spanish models from Europe at lower than trade pricing here

Back