NP300 First Impressions?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use mine for trade.
Would love forward collision monitoring and adaptive cruse control.
More safety features the better.

After coming from a vehicle with adaptive cruise i keep forgetting the Navara does not have it and hit the brakes late.

Australia is put in the class of uneducated hillbillies that can't use tech

By ambient temp you mean an outside temperature reading on the instrument cluster? If so, my 2012 Spanish st has it from factory

I'm sure Nissan (Thialand) doesn't produce individual systems for each country, they just have a separate program that they use so the features are more than likely present but just not activated for what ever reason. Maybe "upgrades" for coming years to make it more viable and attractive to new purchases. We are still in the dark even if this was the case as the dealer wont or doesn't have the option of adding these features.

The answer could be easy, become VERY good friends with a European dealer, get the software and upload our cars with it, simple, but probable need to learn another language to read the new display.

The answer could be easy, become VERY good friends with a European dealer, get the software and upload our cars with it, simple, but probable need to learn another language to read the new display.

Not that easy unfortunately.

I'm kinda suprised they didn't at least put the 360 deg view in the st-x, considering the equivalent xtrail has it.

Finally mine has arrived!
Can't wait to drive it home from work 😄😄

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448599609.377741.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448599618.990344.jpg

Well so far I am loving the car. Beautiful to drive and love the Power all the way through the gears.

A couple of small pains;
Where's the Left Foot Rest? Haha (I have a manual)
I hate that the car beeps when the key is in the chamber.
Also the key is difficult to get into the chamber since it is flush.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449017643.348449.jpg

I feel like a bloody snob now, but I drive the STX which is keyless, just a push button start and automatic but can definitely relate to the chime about the key. It's the same deal even in a keyless start car.

At what point does the car beep since it is Keyless? :/
I liked the Sunroof on the STX but didn't want leather.
Plus the 1% Finance didn't cover the STX

At what point does the car beep since it is Keyless? :/
I liked the Sunroof on the STX

You can have my sunroof. LOL
Hate them one big heat soak and potential water leak.

Keyless ignition will chime if you push the button once no pedals =ACC and not start it will beep.

Latest posts

Back