NSW Nav meet.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bro dave wont be coming
the patrol has shit a front hub
if dave (admin ) turns up i will serve drinks on the house all night , naked
pissing down here too
should make for an interesting saturday
we will be there friday after lunch
cheers

:hahaha: FARK i bet all the other Blokes are praying to their God that Dave doesnt show

If i was in Aus when this weekend is on i would sabotage Dave ute just incase he shat the bed and decided that he should get out of it and join you blokes.
If you see Dave rolling in Lock up Sparra and serve your own drinks :puke:

how far is this out of sydney?

About 430kms where I am. 350kms from Hornsby.
Stick Nundle as the destination into map.google.com.au and enter your location and you'll get a good idea.

It is actually the intersection of the Barry Way & Nundle road to the east of town. Instructions are earlier in this thread. There is actually a little village there, but I forget te name.

Worst boring/fastest trip is a high way bash up M3/F3(?) then the New England Hwy, then turn off at Wallabadah(?) and follow sealed road to Nundle and on.

There is actually a little village there, but I forget te name.

Worst boring/fastest trip is a high way bash up M3/F3(?) then the New England Hwy, then turn off at Wallabadah(?) and follow sealed road to Nundle and on.

the village near the dam we're staying at is called hanging rock.

Yep. but with emphatic synergisty orgone, you can never be too sure.
Just don't wear a sun bonnet and dress from the Victorian period to be sure.

For the guys heading up friday, what time is everyone thinking of leaving?
do you's want to travel in a group or just meet up there?

Sorry guys I'm out got to much stuff happening and the mrs isn't to well..hav good time wanna c some pics

Gonna try and leave Forster around lunch time. Coming alone so I need to spend at least half a day with the boss on her day off :)

Have fun Fellas, look forward to reading about it when i get back from Japan in a couple of weeks.

Sparra try and keep the ABS lines attached this time hey!! haha.....

Hope you fellas have a great weekend.

Unfortunately not now. Was planning on going Friday midday, but the boss has had a week of bad sleep and not keen on the driving<mutter>.

If you are worried about route, don't be. The basic route is just the main drag north, then pick up the New England at Beresford, which takes you past Green Hills shopping centre if you need anything at last minute), then to Scone and start looking for a sign to Nundle after Wallabadah. all sealed to Nundle.

You can avoid the Beresford to Maitland drag by going to Freemans Waterhole, over The Gap, then to Cessnock and then Branxton. Stay out of the main street of Cessnock if you can(turn right before you hit it or after you cross it).

No one has mentioned which UHF channel the trip is using.

Sparra try and keep the ABS lines attached this time hey!! haha.....

shouldnt be a problem
there's no toyotas to recover on this trip
oh hang on
there are 2 d40's going :ha:
:sorry3:

have fun in japan mate :cheers!:

Last edited:
Back