NSW roll call.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds great Dean, thats not stock mate, it can still go place's! a stock d22 can still go places! Sounds like a good plan tho mate! keep a eye out, you will see when guys near you head out.

Sounds great Dean, thats not stock mate, it can still go place's! a stock d22 can still go places! Sounds like a good plan tho mate! keep a eye out, you will see when guys near you head out.

I know she's not a complete stocker but my old car was a majorly modded jeep that was pretty much unstoppable. Goin from solid to ifs is a big change.

thanks! :)
I've got a 2008 D22 Navara ST-R MY2008 dual manual diesel, only got a UHF radio, bullbar and canopy but hoping to replace the canopy soon and buy a snorkel aswell

nice one mate! hope to see you round! id go snorkel and bypass pretty quick, gives you more confidence for the big puddles :)

Had my D22 now for over 12months and apart from Off-road racing recovery stuff, have not really been 4wd’ing in the Nav yet.

But May 25th & 26th, May 25th & 26th, May 25th & 26th . . . my next available Full weekend off dammmmm itttttttt . . . but who's counting, think weekend away passing through Newnes on the Saturday and continue through to Hill End for a Saturday Night camp over, and a Reci around Hill End Sunday might be in order

and within the next 4 months, still need to buy and fit bullbar . . . maybe winch and snorkel if 2nd job is nice and give me a heap of hours again, and then save some cash and come July prep camper for August 3 week trip to Mongo NP, SA, Great Ocean Road, Melbourne, Albury and home again

can only hope mate! keep us updated on times, im still hoping i can make it to the Sorra as recovery, is there a cut of to when i have to let you know?

can only hope mate! keep us updated on times, im still hoping i can make it to the Sorra as recovery, is there a cut of to when i have to let you know?

Oz, Is there a cut off time . . . No not really.

A weeks notice on the Recovery Guys & Girls who are coming helps SORRA as far as catering is concern, but if you turned up the Friday evening unannounced, with a fridge of food and drink for the weekend, you still would not have a problem finding a camp site.

No worries mate, gives me some time to organise if i can make it or not. Will let you know

Any suggestions of local good 4x4 mud runs around Sydney?? been reading of a few posts here but am unfamiliar with a lot of the areas named.
Is anyone able to post up some maps or directions?? maybe some photos and suggestions of accomodations etc.
Im currently running a lift with muddies, no winch as yet but that will be quite soon, i like going out on random runs but dont wanna have to leg it to find someone to pull me out.
Figured its getting to that fun time of year where everything is full of that slippery wet shit we all love and addore.

Last edited:
Hey mate, local around sydney is Menai (off the side of heathcoate rd). Dropzone (off The Nothern Rd in londenderry i believe). Riverstone bush (enter off hobart st or o'connell st).

Bit futher away would be Newnes (behind zig zag railway, clarence). In newnes there are places called Lost city, Gardens of stone, and a couple other names.

Bit futher is the other side of lithgow. Mt Walker (between lithgow and rydal). Sunny Corner to Turon(not 100% sure on location).

That is all i have discovered so far.

Sweet Oz, ill have a look at the maps and the Googles to see where most these places are located and go from there. Should secure a winch soon so ill be out and about in a few weeks.
Do you get out and around often?? i usaslly head up to the snowies as i grew up in the area but it a fair trip, not one you would want to do in just a day from here.
Cheers

get out for a decent trip atleast every month with a few boys. Every time i go ill put it in the nsw page.

Ill keep an eye out Oz, i`m looking at heading up to this muster in QLD, its much warmer up there at the moment and i love a good camp out. You heading up?

Might be mate, in the process of applying for the air force so have to see what happens.

Ill keep an eye out Oz, i`m looking at heading up to this muster in QLD, its much warmer up there at the moment and i love a good camp out. You heading up?

Umm, it snows in winter in that part of QLD. Rarely, but it has snowed. Of course the cane toads all try to claim it was just heavy sleet.

You should go prepared for frog-hollow coldness. Makes the open fire that much sweeter.

Umm, it snows in winter in that part of QLD. Rarely, but it has snowed. Of course the cane toads all try to claim it was just heavy sleet.

You should go prepared for frog-hollow coldness. Makes the open fire that much sweeter.

I grew up in the Snowy mountains so im always (i mean somewhat)prepared. though there is always something i have forgotten.

Latest posts

Back