nubie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koles347

Reaction score
hi all
i'm new to this fourm, but i am a member of a few other fourms. i have been chasing a repair manual for my '85 navara(720). i'm more of a ford man, and i'm in the process of rebuilding a 1975 VJ valiant.:wash_truck::cheers!:

if anyone can help, please lead my in the right direction as i'm not quite sure of where to look.

cheers

kole

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

Sorry I can't help you with the manual, Dion may be able to.

What info are you after ?

Engine info ? D21's ran the same driveline in the early models.

Dave.

If you're after something for the Z24s, I can send you a manual relevant to that. If you've got the SD25 then I don't have anything I'm sorry. You've also got the D21 manual for the chassis which I can send you. I think for electronics, etc you're out of luck - the older the vehicle, the less likely that its manual has been digitalised.

cheers dion, can you please send me both. i should be able to work from them.

thanks dave, how early model, as i have a 720 (which is also refered to as a navara).

cheers dion, can you please send me both. i should be able to work from them.

thanks dave, how early model, as i have a 720 (which is also refered to as a navara).

They're too big to send electronically, PM me with your location

G'day Dion,

I also would be interested in the Z24 & D21 manuals to help me with repairing/servicing my 1989 Navara - I'll pm you with my location.

Cheers, Pete

From memory I think until 1989 they ran the same chassis and shared the same motors.

Dave.

pm = private message

Is that what you are asking...if so....

Look up in the top right of the screen (below the logo and utes) there this a comment in bold that says something like Good Afternoon, evening, etc. In that section you should see "Private Messages: Unread X Total X"

Private Messages is underlined, if you click on it you should be taken to your private messaging area where you can send messages that others but the intended don't see.

Back