Office of Fair Trading Tribunal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nissan wants me to sign some disclaimer so have to check that first lol
As far as i can work out its only going to be that they are no longer responsible for the paint once the new work is done.
i said no worries the guy doing the work gives a lifetime warranty lol.

Hey they screwed the paint on my truck so had to fix it
Now the hard part
I want to use Glasurit Paints.Mainly cos thats what the painter uses.
The top European manufactures use Glasurit Paints . Its Basically PPG or BASF ( Glasurit ) as the main paint manufactures. I dont want to do a custom blend so want to use a pre maid recipe.Maybe something with a blue metaillic in it. Nothing too flash or bright just something subtle that will have good depth.
I think Glasurit is a bit harder than PPG paint as well so that will be good.

Wow, what a fantastic result. And its being resprayed fully in one of the top quality paint systems, gotta be happy with that.

I'm sure with the care this job will be done with, your truck will look MUCH better than anything that has rolled off the Nissan line before.

Can't wait to see the end result, :rock:

Awesome result Aussie ... really glad to hear that you've got a great outcome.

Cant wait to see NEW piccy's of the car fully re-sprayed.

Hey, well done Aussie - its tuff to stick at these things so good on you for having the courage :cheers!:

nakedape

Hey I just wanted what I paid for and their slack attitude bit them on the butt

so good to see :)

when you add the man hours on top of the cost of a respray, not to mention lots of bad advertising, its been a costly exercise for nissan AU. no doubt someone is going to get their arse kicked by head office.

Well done Aussie, "Suffer in your jocks Nissan" who's king of "The Castle" now.....love it when the average joe sticks it up the hob knobs. Would love to photo's when its all done. Good onya mate.

Have to take the new truck for a lap around Bonnie Doon.

Or Mt Panorama, Bathurst.

Which gives me an idea.

This year, I made a thread about going to Bathurst for the Queens Birthday long weekend. We went, and got a pic of our Nav on the starting grid of the famous track.

How's this for an idea - next year (2011) we do the camp @ Macquarie Woods, and we ALL line up on the grid for an awesome pic - Navara-ville, campers and all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back