Office of Fair Trading Tribunal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont get blue opel. i think i got a few scratches the other day when it was a bit windy....good luck to ya fella.

So far its Blue Velvet maybe depending if its decent
but leaning heavy towards Flame Red or Midnight Black again
If I end up keeping it then it will be redone in straight Black

Just looked at the spec sheets and there is no more 4x2 Petrol ST-X so will have to be a 4x4 ST-X as I want petrol not Diesel

So far its Blue Velvet maybe depending if its decent
but leaning heavy towards Flame Red or Midnight Black again
If I end up keeping it then it will be redone in straight Black

Just looked at the spec sheets and there is no more 4x2 Petrol ST-X so will have to be a 4x4 ST-X as I want petrol not Diesel

I can't believe they have dropped the 4X2 in petrol. :idea:

Anyway try silver, it hides the dirt well. :rock:

Hey if the fuel we got here was half decent I would go the Diesel but from the horror stories I have read caused by crap fuel thats just too exxy for me
And the Petrol gets serviced half as much lol

Hey its all pipe dreams for now. Have to see what happens tomorrow

Well I would think it would be sent back to Nissan
When I was talking to the engineer type guy yesterday he agreed the truck wasnt of merchanble Quality in the first place. Basically it wasnt of decent quality and should have been fully resprayed before sale.

the truck wasnt of merchanble Quality in the first place. Basically it wasnt of decent quality and should have been fully resprayed before sale.

Hark back to page one where an ex salesman of Nissan said they often had vehicles resprayed after the were delivered to the dealerships - sorry he didn't want to speak up. But this is nothing new to the pricks and they know it.

Good onya for going all the way through with this - I have given up.

12 month old ST-R for sale in the coming weeks because I too am sick of trying to get things rectified.

Hello Hilux :wash_truck:

12 month old ST-R for sale in the coming weeks because I too am sick of trying to get things rectified.

Hello Hilux :wash_truck:

Good to hear from you Aido, thought you'd gone to the big race track in the sky, Hows that 2 wheel killer going?

I've given up on Nissan too, but I don't want to loose to much on mine, so I'm holding off for a while yet, plus I'm not sure what I'd replace mine with. Debating over another ute or to go for a wagon.

Sorry for Hijacking the thread Frontier. Good luck I hope you ream the bastards(Nissan Aus).

Just got back from Sydney
Nice drive crap weather near Goulburn
Ok cutting to the chase

Nissan Australia to pay for a FULL RESPRAY of my truck and 4 weeks loaner car to get around in

A great result for the good guys....My faith in the system is restored. I trust the outcome is what you wanted?

I wish more people (inc myself) had the patience and balls to do as you have done.

WELL DONE :rock:

Just got back from Sydney
Nice drive crap weather near Goulburn
Ok cutting to the chase

Nissan Australia to pay for a FULL RESPRAY of my truck and 4 weeks loaner car to get around in

I hope your happy with that result.

Do you get to choose the painter?

Yeah its going to Geaff at hume Body Works and the truck to be resprayed in Glasurit paints .
Same stuff they use on Porsche, Ferrari etc . Just pure coincidence thats the paint Geoff uses.

Nissan started by offering me less today than they did last time. Ended up a full respray but they didnt want to know about any warranty stuff as far as the fuel sender unit etc but they did say that would be covered by normal parts warranties etc.
Tailgate well no joy but at least the truck will finally be one colour and one finish.
The painter does have full lifetime warranty on his repairs so he does stand by his work and being a small shop he doesnt rush stuff.
Once this work is done Nissan will no longer have any responsibilities regarding the paint .
I am really happy to know the system does work and that i will get what I originally paid for.
Colour will remain asBlack but still tossing up if it will be straight black or maybe metallic using a blue metallic. Truck will always get repaired by Geoff if it ever needs it in the time I own it.
Does mean I can finally put on my stripes and finish off my diff . Didnt want to do anything like that till I knew what the outcome was going to be.
All I can say is guys n girls stick to your guns. The system does work but it takes time and patience.

Latest posts

Back