Offset help please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew0

Reaction score
Getting my nav lifted with the calmini lift, got to get the 33s (285/75r16 or 305/70r16) in going to get some new rims, just steelys for now.

Now because the lift is 5 inches the engineer favours a wider offset.

Spanish model 08, is 0 offset too far out? Not crop fussed on the wheel bearings as its a second car so I don't drive it very much.

What's you guys think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426189859.911124.jpg

So standard is 30mm offset, back space would be width of rim devised by two. So standard Spanish rim is 7 inches devised by two converted too mm is 89mm + 30mm is 119mm backspace.

That's my understanding anyways.

I got some steel wheels for the nav but offset isnt stamped into it. Any one know how to work it out?

View attachment 19833

So standard is 30mm offset, back space would be width of rim devised by two. So standard Spanish rim is 7 inches devised by two converted too mm is 89mm + 30mm is 119mm backspace.

That's my understanding anyways.
Hey andrew good info champ were can i get negative off set rims i found some easy for my old d22 but for my d40 they reackon they dont make them is that true

Have the +20 also Spanish in 285/75/16 although on 16x8 rym, barely stick out very slightly. Mine are the csa brand (version of the sunraysia) wheel if that helps.

I want the negative off set incarnt find them any were i had the on my d22 they look awesome but cant find any for the d40

That's from the states, have a good look around, there's some better looking ones.

Latest posts

Back