Oil change Question D22 2.5 diesel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s14 panda

Reaction score
How many liters of oil should a D22 2.5 diesel Navara take with a filter change and without a filter change? Sorry its a stupid question.

Not a silly question at all mate you looking at around 5ltrs give or take a tad the filter holds about 300mls the zd30 has a larger capacity I would never do a change without doing the filter.
John

Castrol website says 4.3 with filter. I'll let you know tomorrow as I'm doing mine then..

Did mine today. Put 4l in and the disptick said full. The gauge on the dash agreed. I'll have to check it again when it's cold and see what it says then, that was with filter too...

I have a YD25 2008 4x4 model takes 5.5lts about 2mm below the full line. The manual says 4lts but it doesn't even register on the dipstick, ive done 6 or 7 oil changes and every time i use 5.5lts.
Sometimes i takes the oil a while to get to all the small places. So i dump 5lts in wait for 10mins, take it for a spin, let the engine cool, check the level again and add if needed.

Done mine a stack of times and only ever used about 4.7 with filter. Always have a small amount left in bottom of oil bottle

Latest posts

Back