Old man emu suspension upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i did mate but the leafs have gone to the tip and the shock will soon be replaced

havnt had issues with there shocks but i want to go adjustable and match up to my tough dog springs.

i dont like the ride the shocks give but thats just personal opinion, they havent actually broken,but there not very old. But the leaf springs are just crap,i threw mine because they were flat and were walking. almost all the blokes i know that have or have had thier leaf spring they have flattened out.

rear leafs arent bowed like they used to be in the old days anymore...

eitherway, I personally or my friends havent had any dramas with ARB.....its only on this forum I've found they get a ragging..

rear leafs arent bowed like they used to be in the old days anymore...

eitherway, I personally or my friends havent had any dramas with ARB.....its only on this forum I've found they get a ragging..

there not that old..
i go with OL up here in townsville as they are by far the best service.however in saying that these 4x4 shops are all run by different people,so ARB might be crap here (imo) and OL great but could be complete oppisite in another town.
deffently rate OL in townsville though,good blokes and still havent paid full price for anything!

I avoid ARB as much as possible, they are a bunch of wankers, their products are overpriced and their salesmen think they know everything.
Once they were a reputable brand but that was many years ago.

Why would you want OME suspension any way, you know that Munroe make their products.

Check where ARB now get there Suspension made, its not buy Munroe anymore.

Latest posts

Back