Only 20mm lift in the rear

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveD40, I just put exact same shocks on last night, with what I think are the original 2008 springs. I had the rear chassis jacked up but the tyres were just on the ground. They are supposed to handle 1-2" lift. But I noticed the free length before putting the lower bolt in was at least 3" more. Un scientific, but I think it might be a bit close for a big lift. I am only getting the LD dobinsons 35mm, which by the sound if it will give only 20mm, though a bit higher than sagged stock. So mine should be okay hopefully. Got mine from America, $75 ea.

I rechecked the specs on the rears, 13.8" - 21.6" closed to extended, 7.8 " overall travel, 0-1" lift recommended, so may be pushing for bigger lifts?

looks great choc! I'm just waiting for my 5100's to arrive from the states, i'm running toughdog leaves with dobinsons coils though, hopefully I get the same results. you just need some bigger tyres to fill that gap now! :p

Bjj84 you won't regret getting those shocks,I stuck with the stock coils so far as I haven't got a bullbar I will get raised coils when they where out.

Latest posts

Back