Other forums

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
As most of you know im getting a Ford Ranger soon, so i have been trying to read up on the new ride to see what im in for and check out the mods that people are doing.
Anyway while looking through some threads i noticed that the ADMIN on other sites may not be as tolerant as ours on here when people start new threads.

Here is a quick look at one response to a new thread from the ADMIN.

Re: Flat batteries !!
by admin » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Heaps of info already on this use the %%@## search buton ......

admin
Site Admin

Also i have sent two PM's to this ADMIN to ask why im not receiving email notifications to threads i have subscribed to and flat out no answer at all, and i can see that the PM has left my outbox so it has been looked at and no response to the question "IS THERE A SETTING I HAVE TO CHANGE AS I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT IN MY USER CP??"

Not only that but the joint just seems dead!! people post things and it takes days before anyone will add a comment, makes you realise what a good forum we have here.
Dont get me wrong there seems to be a few knowledgable people over there and one former member from here who are great but as a whole it has nothing on this place so you guys could be stuck with me!! :hahaha: :bootyshake:

Could be they have minimal problems with the Rangers, could be they are posh inner suburb folk who bought them because they are marketed so well so they bought em as a Toorak Tractor, or could be they are just too far up their own behinds to be decent and help a bloke out.

Lucky you if the first case is true, but either way stick on here cause in the short time I've been on the forum I've found everyone friendly and helpful, even give you more to ponder than your original query, and not every member drives a Nav by the looks of it.

hahahaa i think you could be right on a few levels!!

It could also be the Admin fella is a complete Nazi and removes threads, blocks threads and generally rules with an iron fist and scares or chases all the normal blokes off??

I dont know but its got a weird vibe.

Yeah I'd steer clear of the Klu Klux Ranger Owners Forum if I were you. That white cloak and hood would take hours for the missus to get the mud stains out of after taking the Ranger on a big day out in the bush

hmmm
maybe we are too soft
maybe dave was right
tony?
Dylan?
should we get the big stick out:deadhorse2:

naa

its a great place
I may be a non Nissan owner next week also but I will still be here
stirrin shit
hopefully

hmmm
maybe we are too soft
maybe dave was right
tony?
Dylan?
should we get the big stick out:deadhorse2:

naa

its a great place
I may be a non Nissan owner next week also but I will still be here
stirrin shit
hopefully

a non Nissan owner WTF!! whats doing ?? What are you going to buy?????

Dont hit me dont hit pleeeaassse i was just asking a question...... :cray:

Ford drivers

I have always hated fords.
The people that love them I have never gotten along with.
They've always seemed arrogant, self centred assholes with big egos.
That's my experience.

I have always hated fords.
The people that love them I have never gotten along with.
They've always seemed arrogant, self centred assholes with big egos.
That's my experience.

Hang on a minute im about to buy a ford does that mean i will end up a self centred asshole with a big ego as soon as i take delivery of the Ranger??

what about if i put seat covers on that say nissan maybe i will confuse my self and be ok :hmmmm2:

Who bought a jeep?

I sorta look at this forum very literally. Dylan wanted it to be a friendly helpful place and that's what my goal is.

I have hidden threads. No question about it, and I'll do it again when the need arises. If a subject or topic is too extreme or is raising the hackles of too many people then in fairness to the greater majority of people who come here to talk about their Navaras, the only option is to remove the offending material.

And if we seem friendly because we don't jump down people's throats for asking a question again - then maybe that's coz we ARE.

I don't set out to ruffle feathers. My primary goal is to help. I'll make mistakes from time to time - usually have Tweak'e or Tappet in the background helping sort me out (and guys, that's not a criticism, that's a blood big THANK YOU). But if someone gets on here and doesn't hear something for a few hours I'll try to leave 'em with something semi-useful, even if I have to search the forum for something I might have read a long time ago.

if someone gets on here and doesn't hear something for a few hours I'll try to leave 'em with something semi-useful, even if I have to search the forum for something I might have read a long time ago.

and this is why we have a great forum here :) everyone gets in and gives it a crack

Gawd help us - Sparra bought a jeep!!!

(wishing my finances would extend to a Ranger :tazzy:)

and this is why we have a great forum here :) everyone gets in and gives it a crack

I think your right mate, also Tony and others dont abuse people for starting a thread that may have already been covered they just steer them in the right direction or suggest to use the search not start swearing.
I just read the post and thought what a A-hole he could if just said the topic can be found here ,,,,,, and i will lock the thread or merge the thread with the others blah blah not F... f,,,ING Sake $#@!!

if it all goes ok I will be stepping out of a 4wd for about 12 mths and then stepping straight into a v6 d40 towards the middle of next year
I need to give my back a GOOD rest, i am also struggling with my return to work and finances need to be reshuffled a bit
can I still come play with u guys?
my daily driver looks like it will be a 2004 fpv f6 typhoon,(270kw,550 nm that's right 550)
6 spd manual, leather seats, mmmmmmmm, its like driving a jet powered lounge chair
Nathan can I come play with you and the ranger on the march trip?
I promise to be good and stuff
and we wont bag the nissans
much

Last edited:
Fair enough mate, getting your back sorted is def a priority.

You are more then welcome to jump in the Ranger mate, BUT are you sure its a good idea?? you will be so impressed you might go from the Falcon to a Ranger and no D40!! haha :ha:

Fair enough mate, getting your back sorted is def a priority.

You are more then welcome to jump in the Ranger mate, BUT are you sure its a good idea?? you will be so impressed you might go from the Falcon to a Ranger and no D40!! haha :ha:

naa
it will be second hand v6 d40
maybe brad will sell me his

the v6 is a great , comfy all rounder
how much grunt in the ranger again?

gotta say ime gunna miss the old d22 if everything goes to plan it will be traded Tuesday

I will have some odds and ends for sale
tony what tyre size are you running ?
my spare is a brand new bfg at (265 75 16) and they aint getting it they can have the orig spare

Latest posts

Back