Other forums

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nath i spend alot of time on the caravaners fourum i get the same crap as you sure i have blown my stack here admin has spoken to me and the outburst was warranted but alot of info i post on the caravan forum is edited even the title i end up deleting the post as to ill inform good people have a good chat to Ridgie mate last when i spoke to him he was doing a lift and other stuff to to ranger the best thing you can do is not get that plough bar even the 22 tow bar and the tin can stuffs it in the rough i an waiting for the tjm bar like Gonzo has.
John

This is a great forum ive been on a few(used to own a typhoon and a TT ve ss) and this is definately one of the best. Even if u do a forum pet hate like I did (HID headlight conversion) people are still more then happy to help. I can see why so many people are long time members. Great job guys

if it all goes ok I will be stepping out of a 4wd for about 12 mths and then stepping straight into a v6 d40 towards the middle of next year
I need to give my back a GOOD rest, i am also struggling with my return to work and finances need to be reshuffled a bit
can I still come play with u guys?
my daily driver looks like it will be a 2004 fpv f6 typhoon,(270kw,550 nm that's right 550)
6 spd manual, leather seats, mmmmmmmm, its like driving a jet powered lounge chair
Nathan can I come play with you and the ranger on the march trip?
I promise to be good and stuff
and we wont bag the nissans
much

Nath will need someone to get out and clear the branches. Careful Nath dont scratch the new paint work the wheels might fall off. :big_smile: Atleast you will have all that recovery equipment to assist the D22`s in pulling you out. :fans:

Sparra, let me know what you have up for sale and if finances allow ill see what i can do. Good luck with the V6 word is they are a good bit of kit. (even if they are D40`s)
As for this site i think its miles above anyother site iv been on, iv never had an issue with assistance, if i post something there is always an abundance of people willing to help, not to mention how fun the daily and weekend outings are.

Nath will need someone to get out and clear the branches. Careful Nath dont scratch the new paint work the wheels might fall off. :big_smile: Atleast you will have all that recovery equipment to assist the D22`s in pulling you out. :fans:

Not sure if you had a good look at my D40 but it was only a yr old and already had the tray replaced from doing some unwanted styling at the son of trials , the front guard altered by a flying boulder ect so i dont mind using my utes for what they were designed for :happy_smile: oh and i do seem to remember a certain silver D22 being recovered by a certain white D40 up at Lithgow,,,,,,,,, has that slipped your mind?? is your memory as slow as the D22 is??:ha:

Not sure if you had a good look at my D40 but it was only a yr old and already had the tray replaced from doing some unwanted styling at the son of trials , the front guard altered by a flying boulder ect so i dont mind using my utes for what they were designed for :happy_smile: oh and i do seem to remember a certain silver D22 being recovered by a certain white D40 up at Lithgow,,,,,,,,, has that slipped your mind?? is your memory as slow as the D22 is??:ha:

I only did that to make you feel better Nath, didnt Sparra make it further then u in that mud hole next to me?? just sayin thats all. :jester:
Have to admit you do push your utes more the the average jo. ill be interested to see a Ranger kitted out and used properly, still hate Fords but if i could afford a Raptor i dont think id hesitate.

I only did that to make you feel better Nath, didnt Sparra make it further then u in that mud hole next to me?? just sayin thats all. :jester:

haha thats because the D40 had just dredged the bottom and basically made it a hwy through there :rofl2:

yeah you were pushing a fair bit of mud. Whens delivery of the rig??

It gets delivered to the dealer on the 22nd and then goes to TJM for canopy and bar work, so i would think they will have it for a week.
Once i pick it up it goes straight to ULTIMATE to get the lift done, then around the corner for the rims and 305's

Thinking it will a nice ute mate. 305`s yoiu say?? well done. Might have to come to Meryla just to have a look. Shame youhave to wait so long. bet your itching for it.

Latest posts

Back