our you tube videos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xellent video's guy's. i need bigger exhaust and muddies love to get a lokka.

looking good guy's. i want one of those:( mines just 2.5 standard other add ons need more power.got the tires bullbar uner body protec
e.t.c.

Looks like great fun! What exhaust is that black d22 running. It looked like a 3ltr yeah? It sounds great!!

Looks like great fun! What exhaust is that black d22 running. It looked like a 3ltr yeah? It sounds great!!

Cheers mate, it was a great day, the 3.0ltr one is mine. It is a 3inch custom (home made) exhaust.

Hi. Having some probs making my video clips from my iphone into a movie with windows movie maker. I've transferred the files from the phone to laptop. Transferred to avi file. Make into movie. Save movie. Play movie, but some of the clips won't play fully, they freeze up while the movie keeps playing, then once the movie time gets past the individual clip the next one plays fine.

What movie maker do you guys use? What file type do you convert your files to? Help!

Cheers mate. I might have to check it out. It's probably my lap top, probably got a bazillion viruses on it.

Not virus but more so raw power, doing video editing and shuffling needs abit more the the avg laptop. If you can get a desktop use that might help you out.

Back