Over $8000 in prizes to be won

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad if you dont hey Mike, for the amount of people that will be in the draw you are bound to end up with a prize or two.

If anyone wants tickets but cant make it to the muster you can always ask on here if someone will collect for you, im sure there will be someone that will do it for you.
we have members coming from QLD, VIC and even SA and places in between so just give us a shout and we will try and help.

LOOK WHO HAS COME ON BOARD TO HELP OUT!!

EVER WANTED ONE OF THESE SWEET E-LOCKERS FOR THE FRONT OR REAR OF YOUR NAV??

MAYBE YOU WANT BOTH FOR THE FULLY LOCKED WEAPON HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!! look down to find out how

THEY HAVE DONATED A $990 VOUCHER TO SPEND ON A HARROP/EATON ELOCKER OF YOUR CHOICE FOR A D22 OR D40 FRON OR REAR!!

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOUR AND CLICK ON THE LINK TO THEM AND CHECK OUT HOW AWESOME THE E-LOCKER IS AND ALL THE OTHER COOL STUFF HARROP HAVE ON OFFER

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE GET OVER TO THE MUSTER WEB SITE OR RAFFLE THREAD AND BUY SOME TICKETS.

YOU GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!!

========

Last edited:
Wow
The list of prizes keeps growing
Remember its an open table draw
YOU get to pick what you want from what's on the prize table

I'm from WA so won't be attending the muster. I still would like to buy some raffle tickets and help out a good cause. If I'm a lucky guy and have a win, can someone be my stand in and collect? Will organise postage and a little something for your help :)

I'm from WA so won't be attending the muster. I still would like to buy some raffle tickets and help out a good cause. If I'm a lucky guy and have a win, can someone be my stand in and collect? Will organise postage and a little something for your help :)

hang in for a bit mate im sure we can work out something with one of the members.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE RAFFLE WITH OVER $6000 WORTH OF PRIZES AT THE MUSTER IS DONE ON A FIRST CALLED FIRST PICK OPEN TABLE STYLE.

WHAT THIS MEANS IS EVERYONE GETS TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT OFF THE TABLE, AND BECAUSE WE ARE BEING SPOILT BY ALL OF OUR SPONSORS WITH SO MUCH GEAR with over $6000 WORTH THE CHANCES ARE GREAT TO WALK AWAY WITH AN AWESOME PRIZE.

==

Last edited:
Don't forget it all goes to charity so even if you don't win (PPFFTTT AS IF) what you spend goes to a good home.

When does the raffle get draw if i get there sat night will i still be in contention for it i have to help my brother put new suspension in his 22 on sat he is a carpenter and i am a tiler so could take us 4 hours or could take us 8

When does the raffle get draw if i get there sat night will i still be in contention for it i have to help my brother put new suspension in his 22 on sat he is a carpenter and i am a tiler so could take us 4 hours or could take us 8

The raffle will be drawn on sunday around 11:30am

and tickets will be for sale right up until the draw, BUT we love to get them sold now to help raise money for the chosen charity

Here is a link to the MUSTER Itinerary
http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=29178

==

Good to see a few people are grabbing tickets BUT if more people dont buy tickets all the prizes are going to go a handful of members.

Grab some tickets guys, at this stage you are almost guaranteed of winning!!

Check out the list of stuff we have up for grabs.

Latest posts

Back