Over $8000 in prizes to be won

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over $7000 in prizes to be won

Hmmm na knowing my luck they'd do a runner with my prize hahaha

Last edited:
You just have to figure out if anyone going to the Muster is trust worthy .
That makes it like Power Ball !! Even more of a gamble ;)

You just have to figure out if anyone going to the Muster is trust worthy .

That makes it like Power Ball !! Even more of a gamble ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not much of a gambler coz I'm a shit loser. I'll get the sooks on if I lose lol

Just had a look at the Muster Gmail account and WOW!!

Thanks so much to all those who are grabbing tickets, your support is awesome and much appreciated by all of us in the Muster committee and most of all no doubt by our nominated charity.

Thanks again, keep it coming!!

are we there yet??

Last edited:
Just had a look at the Muster Gmail account and WOW!!

Thanks so much to all those who are grabbing tickets, your support is awesome and much appreciated by all of us in the Muster committee and most of all no doubt by our nominated charity.

Thanks again, keep it coming!!

are we there yet??

WOW is right, just logged in myself ( love that password tony and I agree)
The tickets are selling fast
Are we there yet

Coz I need an E-Lokka. Well I don't need one but I really really really really really want one, so I think that's a good enough reason to buy some.

Coz I need an E-Lokka. Well I don't need one but I really really really really really want one, so I think that's a good enough reason to buy some.

and don't forget the other really really really really good reason to buy tickets

Oh all the reasons will be there sitting on that table, I will be eyeing it all off awaiting my name to be called with a beer in my hand ready to celebrate. (Just like everyone else will be)

Oh look more reasons!!!
But already have one of those forefront catch cans, can I have the Redark 3 stage battery charger instead. Would look nice in my truck. Just drop that off with the E-Lokka thanks mate. ;) ;) ;)

Latest posts

Back