Over $8000 in prizes to be won

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again Malicious for donating the two kits, its very generous, im sure they will be snapped up off the table.

=

Over $6000 in prizes to be won

Rumor is Ironman is coming on bored is that right?? Even if they are not this event is becoming epic to say the least. I'm getting more and more impressed every week.
Appreciated Malicious, as the boys have said every little but helps, after going through a small puddle myself the breather kit did it's job and probably saved me a bundle.

Last edited:
Matt from IRONMAN 4X4 has put together a great little kit for our raffle from there new Collapsable silicone camping gear

compact-silicone-camping-gear-products.jpg

this kit includes

10L Collapsible Bucket
9L Collapsible Tub
Collapsible Kettle
Rechargable Camp Shower

clever and compact, check it out

thanks matt and thanks IRONMAN4X4 for your support this year

cheers

Last edited:
we might need to change the title of this thread agin to over $7000 worth of prizes!!

we really are going to need a bigger table for all the prizes to sit on so the winners can pick what they want

we might need to change the title of this thread agin to over $7000 worth of prizes!!

we really are going to need a bigger table for all the prizes to sit on so the winners can pick what they want

You can use the back of my ute. ;)

Done
Lets see if we can hit 8k

sweet it could be on the cards if we keep going.
good to see ARB kick in with a few bits a pieces again, those quick deflators are awesome and the compressor will always be snapped up.

Need to update the first page to now. lol

I'm still in need of a generous person to be my man on the ground. Anyone able to collect and post any winnings? I'll of course pay for shipping

I'm still in need of a generous person to be my man on the ground. Anyone able to collect and post any winnings? I'll of course pay for shipping

I will help mate
pm me with your wish list in order when you get ya tickets
also add a note to tony who your proxy is

cheers

The prices sound sooo good but I can't make it to the muster so there's no point in buying tickets 😔

The prices sound sooo good but I can't make it to the muster so there's no point in buying tickets 😔

you can buy tickets if you can find a member that will select you a prise if your ticket is called.
I think there is one or two coming from S.A , you may be able to ask them?

Latest posts

Back