Pathfinder Ti Headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to drag up an old posting
Just been reading that the R51 all have the same type headlight fitting but the D40 changes after 2010 so in theory the R51 headlights might fit after all in an older model D40.

Hey mate,
I had an old shape D40, now got new shape D40, headlights aren't same shape, i'd say you'd be in a world of hurt trying to make em fit.
Just get the ebay projector types, look better too

Ricj

It was actually a few Ebay shops that said the projector headlights would suit earlier D40 and all R51 so unless the TI is different then in theory they should fit.
I must admit tho that I do like the look of the Ebay units but am unsure on the Angel Eyes bit.Also they arent designed for HID but can take the globes . Hard to tell whats fact and whats fiction
D40R51-CAH-B-D.gif

Pathfinder definitely has two different front ends, same as D40, the projector type lights will probably go into the new shape D40 (I keep looking on ebay for a wreckers getting rid of them), but not the old shape.
I like the angel eye vibe, just not the LED's below them, looks a bit try hard. Might put them on mine if I end up painting the chrome on the front grille, I wonder if they give any better light than the standard shite ones.

Rich

I wonder if they give any better light than the standard shite ones.

Rich

I doubt it could be any worse than stock, the worst High beam I can remember on any car, so many black spots, I dont even have a bullbar getting in the way yet, I am scared to think what they will be like then.

The LED does look a bit ricer, but you should be able to leave it off, (not wired in maybe)

I will be looking at these if the HID doesnt make mine bareable.

Latest posts

Back