Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Got myself some lights... 23" for the front and 2 9" in the xrox bar wings followed by another 2 9" for the rear which I'll fit to the sports bar.. Here are the lights I chose

Attachments

• image-1546017924.jpg
    image-1546017924.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 116
  • image-1591129777.jpg
    image-1591129777.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 108
Hey mate,

Apollo all installed, I tried using the cold air induction tubing that came with it, but ****ed it up trying to bend it so it would reach front above intercooler piping to the plazman pipe..

I think I'm going to connect it to the wall of engine bay like you did yours, and then look at a snorkel down the track...

Do you know what adaptor you used to connect to inside wall of engine bay? I checked super heaps everywhere and they only have small pod filter adapters... Any idea where you got your and maybe the part number if poss??

Also do you think it will be ok sucking air from wheel arch for time being until I can afford to install snorkel??? Or would I be better trying to feed the cold air tubing to front again??

Thanks man

Hey mate, Apollo all installed, I tried using the cold air induction tubing that came with it, but ****ed it up trying to bend it so it would reach front above intercooler piping to the plazman pipe.. I think I'm going to connect it to the wall of engine bay like you did yours, and then look at a snorkel down the track... Do you know what adaptor you used to connect to inside wall of engine bay? I checked super heaps everywhere and they only have small pod filter adapters... Any idea where you got your and maybe the part number if poss?? Also do you think it will be ok sucking air from wheel arch for time being until I can afford to install snorkel??? Or would I be better trying to feed the cold air tubing to front again?? Thanks man
it's a 3" adaptor that I used, no idea on part numbers. I think you will be fine running it as is as long as you do t do any water crossings.. Either run it to the front or just leave it there as it, just make sure you support it so it won't bounce around..

Sorry for so many questions man, but if I just secure it to engine bay without the adaptor and don't connect the cold air pipe for a bit, will it be bad for engine as no pipe to direct cooler air in?

Thanks man... Just another quick question. The adapter you bought, did it screw straight to the body or did you have to make something special to make it fit?

Here you have it guys front end all lighten up! Finished fitting the 23" 144w bar, 2x 9" 54w each cree led bars along with the 2 led spot lights. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407229739.309847.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407229749.482169.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407229758.849597.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407229767.750195.jpg

Looks awesome mate! Did you wire up the led lights on separate switches, also how did you mount the ones in the wings? Just put xrox bar on and looking at doing lights next, im liking that set up.

Looks awesome mate! Did you wire up the led lights on separate switches, also how did you mount the ones in the wings? Just put xrox bar on and looking at doing lights next, im liking that set up.
they are all on 1 switch as I don't need to split them up.. I bolted them from the top down if you look closer in the pics I used the top plate and drilled through that. Didn't use the bottom one as it's more for a spot type of light and different bracket.. Now I can see the sides too which is perfect with the 9" light bars which are flood lights.. Thanks bud put a lot of money into it now!

they are all on 1 switch as I don't need to split them up.. I bolted them from the top down if you look closer in the pics I used the top plate and drilled through that. Didn't use the bottom one as it's more for a spot type of light and different bracket.. Now I can see the sides too which is perfect with the 9" light bars which are flood lights.. Thanks bud put a lot of money into it now!
Yeah they seem to be a money pitt, should never have signed up to this forum.

I get to many more ideas all the time Lol

Thanks mate

Hey 4BYFOR, I've had a look through this thread and you've done a nice job to the rig, its come along way.

[QUO TE=Chase90;316424]Hey 4BYFOR, I've had a look through this thread and you've done a nice job to the rig, its come along way.[/QUOTE]

Cheer mate it sure has

Back