Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Well it's finally done.. .. So I can get abit more power by upping the rail pressure but at the moment it's running stok so I am safe with what boost I'm running. Original kW at re wheels was 95kw so an increase of 12kw

hey there great read for the whole thread. was curious about the unichip upgrade and if you think it's worth it?

also your original is 95kw and with tune 112?kw 17kw increase ? or did I miss something?

Cheers

hey there great read for the whole thread. was curious about the unichip upgrade and if you think it's worth it?

also your original is 95kw and with tune 112?kw 17kw increase ? or did I miss something?

Cheers

Yeh that's just timing and boost no fuel added.. Getting a retune with the new billet turbo now in

Yeh that's just timing and boost no fuel added.. Getting a retune with the new billet turbo now in

would certainly be interested in how you go after this.

ATM: although I have stock exhaust, Im looking at trying to get just a bit more torque for towing. tossing up between exhaust or chip. with a chip I think I only need a mild tune. not after maxing it out !

have been quoted some pretty high $ for the unichip and tune by locals....$2500.......seemed over the top but if I can pick up something from the states like you did..install myself and get it tuned after, I think I should be right.

anyway....love your write up. has put a few things in perspective for me and given some fantastic info.

Cheers.

would certainly be interested in how you go after this.

ATM: although I have stock exhaust, Im looking at trying to get just a bit more torque for towing. tossing up between exhaust or chip. with a chip I think I only need a mild tune. not after maxing it out !

have been quoted some pretty high $ for the unichip and tune by locals....$2500.......seemed over the top but if I can pick up something from the states like you did..install myself and get it tuned after, I think I should be right.

anyway....love your write up. has put a few things in perspective for me and given some fantastic info.

Cheers.

Should be around the 1600 fitted with a tune 2500 is over priced

Yep had an accident today, went into the back of a idiot that slammed his brakes on for no reason and the xrox is still fine besides being a little bent but took the hit nicely... Getting fixed this Thursday now don't want to see it go for that long I'll miss it too much haha

Yep had an accident today, went into the back of a idiot that slammed his brakes on for no reason and the xrox is still fine besides being a little bent but took the hit nicely... Getting fixed this Thursday now don't want to see it go for that long I'll miss it too much haha

bugger fluffy, hope it looks the same once its done mate.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Oh no i know the feeling of an impending hit. Hope the idiots car came off second best! Sounds like the bar did its job well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412195069.385995.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412195079.903872.jpg
Here is the money shot of the prang

Looking good fella now ease off that throttle, we could hear you miles away at Landcruiser park lol

Hahaha yeh I can't help myself she's always been driven like that and with 205k on original chain she's still going well except for the ticking sound it's starting to make :-/

So it's been a while from my last posts so here is an update!

So my rear medium duty leafs sagged quite a bit and went back to bluemax, they agreed and put heavy duty leafs in for me at no charge!
I had medium duty dobisons coils up front and swapped these out for extra heavy duty king springs.
Swapped out my rear billstein shocks with 4" patrol efs elite nitro charged shocks.
Did all my front end bushes and changed them to superpro from rack, sway bar, upper and lower arms with offset bushes.
So I picked up 2.5" lift in front and rear with the new stuff and there is little to no body roll anymore either!
Picked up some 33" tyres second hand for now and might get them fitted this week. I also got some roof racks and picking up an awning tommro! Here are some pics!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416134452.028600.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416134472.386961.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416134481.908623.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416134494.781582.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416134507.073873.jpg

I also blew the shit out of my original diff last week with 206k on the clock not bad.. I scored a perfect condition diff that day from a 2012 for 450bux and 50bux for oil.. Winning! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416134683.363683.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416134696.784680.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416134708.056605.jpg

Back