Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
It comes with a single light case which can house two globes. But the panel has pre cut holes for the factory plate lights off the chrome factory bar.

You just slot the factory ones into the panel.

No probs man! The panels are a rude look at first, but you get used to it after a day or two. Enjoy

Just ordered my beaver pannel, man this guy at ARB had no idea what I was on about we even went to the car with a navara next to mine and he goes to that one when clearly I was walking to the other one then the engine starts and his like wow that's not yours is it.. I said obviously I'm not standing next to it lol.. Anyway his ordered it in comes Thursday arvo so looks like a weekend project..

So this weekend, oil and filter change, fuel filter change, front and rear diff oil change and fitting the beaver bar! challenge accepted. (Gotta love Barney) haha

Im doing my exhaust Saturday. Says i have a muffler eliminator pipe in my sig, but the first one was wrong, got the right one now, so i'll have that Friday.

Yep, just a muffler eliminator pipe. Just slots on after the last exhaust flange. Couldnt be arsed doing dump pipe and all that. No need in my opinion. Piss the rear muffler off and that's enough. Makes a small difference.

Im doing my exhaust Saturday. Says i have a muffler eliminator pipe in my sig, but the first one was wrong, got the right one now, so i'll have that Friday.

Nice what size you got? I have 3" all the way turbo back cost me 580bux but the dpf pipe cost me another 250 all up with all the bungs.. I like it, it's loud when the turbo kicks in.. Should have went stainless steel surface rust you get after beach driving is crazy.. Might be worth doing SS on a 4x4 especially if you go beach alot..

gday awsome read. the pipe and flange on the up side of the turbo (very begining of the intercooler piping) what is that pipe after market ? im looking for 1 but dont know where to find it...

gday awsome read. the pipe and flange on the up side of the turbo (very begining of the intercooler piping) what is that pipe after market ? im looking for 1 but dont know where to find it...

Yeh it's 2.5" aluminium piping which replaced the factory pipes. It comes in a universal kit but you have to modify it to suit. You can get them off eBay for around 100bux with enough pipes to do the lot and some..

Edit: ok so I went back and looked at the photos do you mean the pipe that's got the bend in it? 90degree? If so that's stock..btw.

Last edited:
yeah mate sounds like the one. the first pipe directly off the top of the turbo. if it's stock, it should be flared out from bottom to top about 1.5inch to 2inch sort of thing. I have seen 1 non standard 1 and I thought yours was the second but guess not lol

yeah mate sounds like the one. the first pipe directly off the top of the turbo. if it's stock, it should be flared out from bottom to top about 1.5inch to 2inch sort of thing. I have seen 1 non standard 1 and I thought yours was the second but guess not lol

I always thought they were all the same? I suppose they are minor differences.. Is yours a Thai built?

Ok so I got the beaver bar today! I hope it will look good with the tow bar that's suppose to suit the chrome bar.. Anyway ill post pic up along the way of fitting it this afternoon..

Latest posts

Back