Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Awesome cheers mate : ) what's next on the build?

Currently waiting for my injector extender module from the states which I hope will be here next week sometime so I can get this unichip and extender fitted and tuned.. I might pop in on the weekend at this exhaust shop down the road because they do mandrel bending so I might get them to try and copy the arb rear bar which in turn might cost me a quarter of the price arb want for one.. I can spray it etc..
Down the pipe line...If work goes well enough in a few months 2" lift kit with bash plates then ill be quite happy as my stock suspension is shit. Then the last thing would be the front bar, I'm really diggin the arb shara bar.. They are nice. And that's about it man another $5k - $6k and ill be there!

hey 4byfor awsome thread mate, my wish list is growing for the fianance minister to consider. Just wondering how you find the note of the 3" exhaust with the auto box. Im looking at getting a 3" beaudesert system but was wondering what the note was like. Is it a bit droney when it shifts gears or anything?

hey 4byfor awsome thread mate, my wish list is growing for the fianance minister to consider. Just wondering how you find the note of the 3" exhaust with the auto box. Im looking at getting a 3" beaudesert system but was wondering what the note was like. Is it a bit droney when it shifts gears or anything?

Cheers mate, the 3" sounds really beasty I always get people asking me what you got under the bonnet? I'm like 2.5ltr mate lol mind you it's 3" turbo back straight pipe.. I'm not sure what the beau system consists of, I'm assuming its got cat and muffler? I could always take a vid of the exhaust note for you if you like..

A video would be pretty sweet, might even have to go straight thru if it sounds alright haha. The beauy system would have mufflers and stuff yeah. Is it any louder in the cab when driving to the point of annoying?

A video would be pretty sweet, might even have to go straight thru if it sounds alright haha. The beauy system would have mufflers and stuff yeah. Is it any louder in the cab when driving to the point of annoying?

It's loud but not like those cannons guys put on magnas lol ill post a vid this weekend after I wash it haha might get my bro Inlaw to jump in and video from the inside too... Give me until Sunday and ill get some up

only whistles, mine is like a siren....

many a time have i been freaked out thinking im being pulled over by police

Only thing I forgot to do was take a vid with the windows up! It's not that loud when there up inside the car.. Anyway dinner withthewife hopefully the vids will upload in the meantime!

Last edited:
i gotta know....

hks blow off valve..... HOW did u install it

oh and by the way its sounds pretty good

I got a HKS bov then purchased the diesel dump valve module from eBay which connects to the TPS (throttle position signal wire) so when you back off the accelerator it sends a negative signal back to the module which then activates a solenoid connected to the vacuum line which then makes the bov work.. I might do a step by step for this and make a vid! Haha

scuze my ignorance, but is that 'piff' noise the blow off valve? It sounds pretty loud.

I'll be interested to see if you notice any changes to performance and fuel economy with the new zorst.

scuze my ignorance, but is that 'piff' noise the blow off valve? It sounds pretty loud.

I'll be interested to see if you notice any changes to performance and fuel economy with the new zorst.

Yeh it's the BOV, I have had the exhaust for a while now an I have no fuel gains it's the same but more responsive..

Back