Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, who is keen on Tuesday? Lets say meet at the rest stop at 9am.

My mate and his pootrol can't make it.

Yep im in!
Got a bday on monday night so would be keen for like 9.30-10 out there...
But if other ppl are coming ill just go with the flow
James

Yep im in!
Got a bday on monday night so would be keen for like 9.30-10 out there...
But if other ppl are coming ill just go with the flow
James

No worries. I'm flexible.

ANYONE ELSE?? C'mon Perth. Newbies wanna go for a spin?

Damn it, was planning on getting some Ironman bash plates today but there sold out :-(
Oh well just have to take it a bit easy tomorrow!

I am but the Nav is in pieces atm. I got really sick last week with a virus and didn't get a chance to finish putting my new bulbar and winch on.

Damn it, was planning on getting some Ironman bash plates today but there sold out :-(
Oh well just have to take it a bit easy tomorrow!

It's ok bro. I took my sidesteps off, hoping that would make me pull my finger out and fab some rock sliders up - fail. So I won't be smashing around. That's not a promise.

The play area I found looks to be all dirt and mud anyway, no massive boulders to smash our under bodies on. It's a nice area of ruts and creeks to really test more technical driving and line choice. I like that sorta stuff.

So, meet y'all at the intersection at 10? Cnr Chittering and Julimar Rd. Going to the beach now, it's farking hot!!

I may aswell follow u there since ur only around the corner. How bout gwelup caltex on karrinyup Rd at 9?

I may aswell follow u there since ur only around the corner. How bout gwelup caltex on karrinyup Rd at 9?

Yeh no worries. Good plan. I just hope the servo can fit all the Navs in that'll be turning up. You, me and.......oh that's it. Maybe we should call it the WA Cape York trip, might get some more takers then. Haha

I'm in, haven't been out for a while and beats sitting around home doin nothing. I'll meet ya at that julimar and chittering intersection at 10.

Back from our trek out to Julimar Forest. Il post up a small report in the Perth - List your 4wd tracks thread, so people know where it is and all that.

Saw a blue D22 yesterday (14/1/13) at the corner of Marangaroo and Alexander drive at 3:50Pm. Had a X Rox bar with a set of spotties and was running either 31" or 32" tires with a 2" suspension lift. Was wondering if the owner was a member on this forum

you need to go through customs and a full cavity search to go north of the river lol

Latest posts

Back