Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries guys. I would have put the call out earlier for you guys, but my mate cancelled on me at the last minute this morning. It was surprisingly dry compared to last time I was there, even after the rain we had during the week. There was still some wet ruts but I was looking forward to driving through the creek with heaps of sloppy mud in the bottom. Still managed to get dirty. Now I gotta clean it.

Attachments

• image-1641332271.jpg
    image-1641332271.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 65
Did u have a look at any of the hills towards the back of the forrest? In the wet some of those climbs would be heaps of fun!

Nah i didn't head up that side. After I finished in the creek bed I made some lunch and headed home. Cos I was by myself I didn't trek around too much.

Hi guys Macca here... driving now an 06 STR down Rocky way just moved over from Adelaide.. Did the lines a couple of weeks ago was a great day out though hope one day that might be able to catch up and have a beer

Macca

SOR!? Eww. Haha. Welcome to the west mate. See you on the tracks. Put a post up here if your ever looking for people to tag along.

Yep, well Il give it a red hot crack before I pay anyone. A few local boys here have lifted their Navs and they all said that it was relatively easy to do. I didn't tell the Missus I ordered it, I might tell her I lowered the rock sliders for her to help her get in. Bahaha

Wake up Perth! It's finally raining. Well it has been at my house all day.

Anyone keen for a day trip? Maybe Sunday or Monday? Well any day really except Saturday.

My Missus went off at me today, as she pretty much fell out if the Nav trying to get out while holding a few bunches of flowers. She went off saying how its too high and not required and unpractical. Haha. I still haven't told her I ordered the body lift kit from Zordo. Il be doing that during the week while she is at work. Bahaha.

My Missus went off at me today, as she pretty much fell out if the Nav trying to get out while holding a few bunches of flowers. She went off saying how its too high and not required and unpractical. Haha. I still haven't told her I ordered the body lift kit from Zordo. Il be doing that during the week while she is at work. Bahaha.

Nice job :rock:

Lol love it.

Brett

Haha. Yep. At the moment my rock sliders sit just under the door with hardly enough room to fit a toe in, so she can't really use them as a step to get in. She is only about 5"3'. Once the body lift is on I suppose it will open up the gap and she could then use it as a step, which might save my arse. Bahaha

Latest posts

Back