Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im on morning shift this weekend but will be keen as chips once I fit this front LOKKA!

Anyone keen on the weekend?

Also been thinking of making a rear bar for the Nav. D22 model. It won't be a wheel carrier. Haven't really looked at how it'll be done, but it'll be farking super awesome!!! Haha. It'll involve the rear quarter chop and raising the height of the tow bar and have wrap around protection around to the rear wheels.

Went to the steel shop today, they generally only sell lengths of steel in looong lengths, so I'm probably gonna end up with lots of spare. Which got me thinking, maybe if anyone is keen I could make one up for you too.

Would anyone be slightly interested? If I get some interest then il try and get some designs sorted and get the ball rolling before I get a job and won't have any spare time anymore.

I would be keen depending on design. I can go the quarter chop myself but don't have a pipe bender to make the bar

Il probably come up with an idea over the next few days. It'll be a simple design, but it'll still work as a tow point/recovery point and have the side protection. Won't look as spiffy as some of the bar work I've seen getting done on this forum......or will it!! Haha

I don't have a pipe bender either. I was thinking I would either buy one - depending on the thickness and size of the pipe, or just take the pipe to a metal fab joint and get em to do the bends.

Il try come up with a plan/kindergarten sketch, then anyone can tell me yeh or nah.

You can buy pipe elbows at various degrees if you don't have a pipe bender but have a welder and trust your welding :rofl2: .

Still no takers for a 4wd tomorrow??? Does anyone here actually get out and about?

Haha. My application is finally up for client approval, so hopefully soon I will also be one of those working types. That's gonna be awesome for money and buying things but crap cos I won't have the time to use them. Can't win. Nearly ticking over 5 months without working. Can say its been awesome!!!

Wow longest I've gone is 3 months, start to get pretty lazy by the end of it haha.
Good luck with the job

Got my LoKKa today, diff is coming out tomorrow arvo, in to the shop by Wed, back in the Nav by wednesday night (hopefully). I could do thursday?

Got my LoKKa today, diff is coming out tomorrow arvo, in to the shop by Wed, back in the Nav by wednesday night (hopefully). I could do thursday?

Are you installing the Lokka or getting it done by a mech?

Took me nearly the whole day, but I also changed my CVs and sump gasket at the same time.

Taking the diff to a mob in belmont, its almost out. gonna drop it in early tomoz morning

Latest posts

Back