Pics of your Nav in beautiful places.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joshman

Up near stockyard point, which is the one near byfield, there are 3 beaches. Nine mile, Five rocks, and three rivers. Nine mile is the easiest accessed one, five mile is by foot only, and three rivers i'm told is a fair bit harder, as well as only being allowed below high tide mark due to shoalwater bay military area. Stockyard point is big cliff which seperates five rocks and nine mile. Good lookout, and few little houses up there.

Bangalee beach is comoonly known as iwasaki beach, after the iwasaki's that owned the rydges resort, which i think is now mercure. There is also a bloody nice spot up there called stoney creek, freshwater creek in the state forest, absolutely beautiful area.

Mitch

Just a few pics from resent trips

Emu bay beach on Kangaroo Island
Emu bay beach Kangaroo Island.JPG

Blue rag range Vic high country
Mt Blue rag.JPG

Last snow season.....magnificent isnt it....

sorry, i'l put more scenery in next time.....

Rubicon S F...VIC.

Attachments

• Copy of DSC_0178 (Large).jpg
    Copy of DSC_0178 (Large).jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_0179 (Large).jpg
    DSC_0179 (Large).jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a nice shot of our Nav taken over the Christmas break, down at Wilsons Prom looking back towards Tidal River.

WilsonsProm.jpg

Last edited:
Haha... The guy I was out there with said I couldn't get up there, naturally I had to prove him wrong.

The other downhill photo is of the famous "Jump Up" Many smashed fual tanks and crushed side skirts happen there. Otherwise that's the typical terrain around here. Beautiful but very unforgiving!

Michael

Easy done. You've seen 'em before, but let's put the good ones together

One of the salt lakes in SA
04-SaltLakeinSA.jpg

And finally, the one that makes me want to go do it all again:
09-RockandRoll.jpg

Hey old tony by the looks of these pics of yours your up near lake eyre and the second one looks like your in between lyndhurst and leigh creek

Hey old tony by the looks of these pics of yours your up near lake eyre and the second one looks like your in between lyndhurst and leigh creek

The first one was taken at Island Lagoon and the second one is right beside Uluru. We went to The Rock for Christmas 2010 and thoroughly enjoyed the journey. We're going again ... but we'll take our time next time.

A pic from today on the beach at sandy point on the George's river

Attachments

• image-3882656593.jpg
    image-3882656593.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 153

Latest posts

Back