Pillar pod removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4runna

Reaction score
How do you get the A Pillar pod off?
I want to run a mic extension down behind it and not sure how to prise it off, does it just pull off?
I have seen a couple of clips from looking in behind it when you pull the rubber off but I don't want to pull it to much that it breaks.

any pointers??

Its basically just pull on it. Dont yank it, but yeah its in fairly tight, but does come out, i found it helps to start at the top and get it out first then work you way down, theres 3 clips altogethor. But yeah just take your time work from top to bottom and dont be afraid to use a little bit of force but without goin silly. Good luck gettin it out mate

I ran my mic lead up by moving rubber strip and pushing cable in behind, it's the way I've always done it, no need to remove anything and run the risk of breaking it. Did the same for mobile phone aerial as well.

Thanks guys,

I ended up pulling the pod off and running all of the cables up the pillar and under the roof lining though to the centre console, put it all back together and then realised that i had run the aerial lead towards the drivers side and not the passengers. Doh.

Gunna have to redo it cos its not long enough to run to the front left of the bull bar.
Don't you love it when you get carried away doing something and then think about it when its finished!

Back