Plasti-dipped??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navtruckchic

Reaction score
Hey all found this d22 today with the alloys blacked out, just wondering if anyone knows if they look plasti dipped/painted or what not?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414122674.342001.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414122685.757128.jpg

Starting a new thread with a question you posted in an existing thread is like playing baseball at the MCG... It's not cricket mate

Lol

You should have touched them. Just walked right over and given them a good stroke and squeeze lol

cant say with out seeing them in the flesh and even then if they have been done right hey are still not easy to pick, but if you touch them or if you can see a bit of a chip then you will know if they are powder coated, plasti or just good old paint.

Starting a new thread with a question you posted in an existing thread is like playing baseball at the MCG... It's not cricket mate

Lol

You should have touched them. Just walked right over and given them a good stroke and squeeze lol

I saw that too rastik. Sneaky way to increase post numbers.

Actually I made a new thread for it coz no one answered me in my random chat thread

Actually I made a new thread for it coz no one answered me in my random chat thread

I was only shit stirring... I'll do that.

All good, sometimes shit gets missed in chat threads and you need to draw attention to it. Only way to do it is start a thread about it.

Glad you got your answer.

You could always go bogan style and just paint em black with $20 bucks worth of spray paint hahaha

Yeah, I want to do my lights too. Just scared to put them in the oven to separate them.

Go get a good second hand pair from a wreckers.... And give em a good. If they work swap em over and keep your original headlights as spares. If you stuff em up your truck is still in one price :) just my two cents.....:redcool:

Go get a good second hand pair from a wreckers.... And give em a good. If they work swap em over and keep your original headlights as spares. If you stuff em up your truck is still in one price :) just my two cents.....:redcool:
Great minds think a like! I bought a single one the other week to test out, just haven't had a chance to test it yet :(

Latest posts

Back