Power cutting in and out

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuls35

Reaction score
Hi recently my 08 d40 have been losing power when traveling on the highway . The engine will still rev but very very slowly but all power is loss if I get back to 4 th gear 90% of the time the power with come back in the other times I have to pull over don't have to turn the car off and it's good to go . In a 400 km trip yesterday happened about 7 times . I have changed a fuel filter about 3000 km ago and also reset fuel curve or something . Could this maybe be the issue ..?????

My 2010 ST is in at Nissan for a very similar problem, first they said it was stretched timming chain which was playing havick with Crank angle sensor but after changing the chain the problem was still there, so now after sending all the "consult" data to Nissan Australia techs they have said it is the SUCTION CONTROL VALVE.
This is being changed tomorrow, so by Wednesday I should know if that has rectified the problem and will post up the answer.

Back