Price of D22 parts in the WILD WEST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldie

Reaction score
I've complained about prices before and I guess I'll do it again sometime.
I have to change the rocker cover gasket so thort it would be best to change the glow plug oil seals also. seems that it has to be done anyway.
did a ring around in the Perth metro, only found 1 place that has them and got quoted $87 plus GST.
I wasn't paying that, so getting them from QLD again. $33.05 all up with express postage.
someone please explain to me in plain english why we are being ripped off here in WA.
I've had my rant and I feel better now. :smile:

maybe extra distance for transporting parts. whats the fuel cost over in W.A. ? is it more expensive than say Sydney / Brisbane etc ??

Fuel cost depends where you go, but diesel is under 1.10 a litre at the moment... I think it's just the "wa tax" haha. Because barnett has put us in so much debt...

Blame the mines! just teasing- try flee bay, I have picked up heaps of "genuine" parts there and these seals included.. merry x-mass all, cheers "hic burp' vic

In Darwin it's called the "north tax" so parts get bought off the net. Diesel is $1.35 at every servo, every day and hasn't varied in months. Pricks at the ACCC won't do anything about the blatant price fixing.

WA tax, NT tax. They certainly know how to tax or charge.
The mining industry killed us here in WA, everyone thinks we work in the mines and we are charged for everything like a wounded bull.
It was bad enuff being ripped off with my new clutch but the glow plug seals is over the top.
$87 + GST = $95.70 in WA
$33.05 from QLD delivered to my door (Nissan parts, not after market)
thats $$64.45 profit, and daylight robbery.
I'm not religious so I pray to the beer GOD :cheers!:
Merry Xmas to Mary Xmas where ever you are :rofl2:
time for another can

Latest posts

Back