Qld election

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but ! Newman unlike many of today's pollies has had a real job before entering politics. I believe he was an Army Engineer, so he clearly isn't stupid for as far as politicians go.

Brad

Yeah but ! Newman unlike many of today's pollies has had a real job before entering politics. I believe he was an Army Engineer, so he clearly isn't stupid for as far as politicians go.

Brad
Most Lib's have worked in industry before, or at least well educated.

ALP has only 1 pre req, to be unionised.

Most Lib's have worked in industry before, or at least well educated.

ALP has only 1 pre req, to be unionised.

Both the ALP and The Libs/Nats have their kindergartens where they take kids and put them through an apprenticeship as flunkies for party members. Sometimes the "jobs" are just back door donations.

Both the ALP and The Libs/Nats have their kindergartens where they take kids and put them through an apprenticeship as flunkies for party members. Sometimes the "jobs" are just back door donations.
Actually it's really surprising how easy it is to get into politics. Most just start out as running for an electorate that no one else wants to touch, and they pretty much wing it from there.

Half the members in the current LNP of Qld didn't expect their seats, I don't think half of them have any idea what to do?

I'm keeping this topic active as we have an election tomorrow! Good luck those unfortunate qld'ers caught up in Anna's bailing where you're all forced to vote again. Maybe ALP can loose another seat?!

Back