Qld election

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smashed aint the word for it.

Not a fan of any of the Parties or possible MPs. But +1 on needing a close parliment. Its going to be a mess being so one sided. And the LNP are just shithouse (i'd say gay but Krankin and Krafty will see this and start something). WTF was QLD thinking really.......

Should be all independants. That way they will actually represent the electrates that put them there, not toe the company line.

Good luck with that government Qld, they will achieve Fcuk all and no one can stop them. Bring on budget cuts to health, education, police, roads. At least big business will be happy.

Newman has already said he'll cut 10,000 public service jobs (where from..... Health Education and Roads) Exactly where Anna Bligh already cut 6000 jobs last year!

LNP and Larbour are so frickin similar Policy wise its not funny. The only difference is the factions they support.....

Which when you think about it its again buisness that shapes policy, not the pollies! The system is screwed up

What a floor cleaning. They literally own the floor. Labor is going to have to do some serious begging and pleading to see any of their policies even considered.

Qld really does need an upper house.

What a floor cleaning. They literally own the floor. Labor is going to have to do some serious begging and pleading to see any of their policies even considered.

Qld really does need an upper house.

and Australia needs BOB KATTER....Vote 1.

I was reviewing the KAP website. They actually have some half decent stuff to implement. I'd probably vote for him if I wasn't so Liberal and lived in Qld.

I liked a lot of his policies but severly disagreed with some. There were not KAP members in my area. I know some people are going to hate me but I voted Queensland Greens as they are not over the top like Federal Greens.
I nearly cried when I saw how many seats Liberals had. Can anyone say Dictatorship. I see Bjelke days over again.
Ohh and did anyone see how Lisa Newman was more excited than Campbell. The looks on her face was "I just won Queensland Leadership"

Sorry to all the LNP voters but I think we need a balanced parliament of 3 partys.

Last edited:
I liked a lot of his policies but severly disagreed with some. There were not KAP members in my area. I know some people are going to hate me but I voted Queensland Greens as they are not over the top like Federal Greens.
I nearly cried when I saw how many seats Liberals had. Can anyone say Dictatorship. I see Bjelke days over again.
Ohh and did anyone see how Lisa Newman was more excited than Campbell. The looks on her face was "I just won Queensland Leadership"

Sorry to all the LNP voters but I think we need a balanced parliament of 3 partys.

OMFG.........a Queenslander, and 4WD owner who voted green:confused2:

red button for you......:homoswitch::rambo:

I know some people are going to hate me but I voted Queensland Greens as they are not over the top like Federal Greens.
Wasted vote! I thought it was fairly funny that Greens didn't win a single seat. It was a clear message to Federal, along side Labors result. But what's the bet Julia will blame ALP's embarrassing defeat on Abbott?

I thought the win for LNP was relatively funny. At first. Then when I saw how parliament will be constructed, it was a bit daunting seeing only 10 seats given to others. But, Queensland has spoken loud and clear. Either it's a message to shove along ALP and want change, or it's a message to Federal, or maybe people want LNP in, but either way, they're in, and that's what Qld wanted.

Ha, Bjelke... Never trust a Kiwi!

Lisa Newman was probably more happy that the personal attacks planted by ALP had repercussions. And in the end, she was having the last laugh. Perhaps, we shouldn't pick on Lisa?

OMFG.........a Queenslander, and 4WD owner who voted green:confused2:

red button for you......:homoswitch::rambo:
We're all thinking it. I'm so glad there is a smilie that says homo.

Yeah we want a balanced party, but not so balanced that a few Independants have the power, or one Green.......

I like the fact that this sends a message to Canberra and every Politician out there. Don't forget who put you there and who you work for.

Latest posts

Back