QQC's 2012 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qqc d22

Reaction score
Hey all my name is Dale and have been lurking round this forum since i got my nav about a month ago. Since then i haven't done alot to it as ive been extremely busy at work and the bills at work are pretty insane this time of year for some reason :(
Ive built a set of sliding draws for the tub to try and gain some extra useable room and tonight built a soft top canopy for it. I run my own canvas goods manufacturing business :) makes canopy's easy lol.
In the next few weeks i wanna build a roof rack for above the canopy and get a bullbar fitted so i can make a ladder rack to suit the roof rack. That way i can get back to carrying decent length loads like i use t be able to on my old bus.
Ill upload some pics and more details of what ive done so far as soon as i get a chance

uploading now :) everything is half done but lol draws not 100% complete canopy still needs a few tweaks.

If ya don't mind me asking. What would the draws and canopy set someone back???

Draws I have no idea first set ive ever done and didnt really keep track off them, i should work it out one day but i warn im no cabinet maker :) soft top canopy cover is usually $650-$750 nav could possibly a bit cheaper due to being able to run fabric off the roll a different way(when using factory sports bar for frame)
hard roof canopy cover is usually $550-$650 but really depends i price everything on sight really that way i can have a look at the frame and work out how hard it is goona be to put a decent looking cover over it

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/GoJQu/embed"></iframe>

bam hopefully that works

Might have to look into the soft canopy and some draws I reckon lol

Have to say dale them draws look awesome and the canopy looks wicked

thanks mate those draws took a lot longer to build than i thought they would, they have handles on now but still not totally finished

Built roof rack tonight :) only had 2mm thick box in the rack so had to use that, bit heavy and super hard to bend in my manual tube bender. used a 2.5mtr bit of tube as an extension handle and it was still hard going. will put up some pics once ive worked out how to mount it

Just got my uhf back from being repaired :) its tx 4600 one of the ones with three different color backlights. well the back lights crapped out about two years ago and i didnt wanna put a dodgy uhf into a brand new car, 50bucks to fix it not bad. also bought a new gme aerial now just need a bull bar to put it on lol. will try to install uhf tonight

Sounds like it slowly coming together dale, I'm waiting on my intercooler to turn up then once that's installed I'll be getting an exhaust and getting it chipped then I'll be getting a 2" body lift and a 2" lift kit

There all on my todo list except intercooler but will be a long time before i get around to them all. ordered a bullbar this arvo so hopefully that will be here before next weekend cause im hoping to do a little sneaky weekender over to fraiser island next weekend. probly wont happen but missus is flat out with uni and this rustproofing i did on my ute a month ago nearly is still really tacky grrrhh

Any suggestions on where to mount uhf? Its a tx4600 so its quiet a big unit and cant find anywhere decent to mount it. XD

Latest posts

Back