Radflo prg products

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitcht_21

Reaction score
Hi
Is anyone else having trouble emailing prg products. My email keeps saying the email address (which I got off there website) is invalid.. What's the best way of getting in touch with them??
Cheers

I ordered a set of Radflo struts and PRG uca's on 30/08/2013, he replied to every email I sent while putting the order through, they where meant to have left the US on the 16th of Sept, I have sent three email's just asking if they got away ok and if he has a tracking number for them and I phoned and left a message on his message bank and still no reply, not very impressed with the after sales service.

I would recommend KPD 4x4 in Vic, they are Radflo agent, only reason I never used him was cause he was on holidays in USA at the time and I could wait for him to get back to put order through.

KPD 4x4

Daniel Kozaris | Director
Email: [email protected]
PH:+61 (0)428 292 839
www.kpd4x4.com

Thanks guys I finally found the right one but haven't heard back from home yet but ill try the [email protected] and see how that goes. Also sent one on Facebook but nothing yet..I will give Kpd 4x4 a call see what they say.. Thanks again

Got up at 5:30am this morning and rang him again with no answer again left another message, got a email an hour latter saying that my order left today over two weeks after I was told it was meant to leave, not fraking impressed. They probably wont make it here in time now for our trip to qld. Will never recommend prg to anyone.

Got up at 5:30am this morning and rang him again with no answer again left another message, got a email an hour latter saying that my order left today over two weeks after I was told it was meant to leave, not fraking impressed. They probably wont make it here in time now for our trip to qld. Will never recommend prg to anyone.

Mate thats no good... I see some ppl have had good contact with prg and others like yourself cant seem to get anything from them.. bit worrying really..

Ok so after sending Greg an email through his email I got one back nearly straight away, he sorted me out withe the questions I had and was very thankful, I sent him email back with where to post so he could work out postage and stuff and now haven't heard back from him that was nearly 3 weeks ago. Iv sent him another one but still nothing I thought he would be pretty keen to get as many sales??? Starting to wonder if going down this track is a good idea..

Hi guys, We are bringing Radflo gear into the country. We really try hard to offer the best service in the market her in Aus.

Radflo are very supportive of what we are doing here in Australia and we've had 100% success rate with valving on OE replacement gear for customers vehicles. So if you want a true specifically engineered height adjustable performance shock for your navara its hard to look past the radflo gear. Please contact us through our website on www.kpd4x4.com as I dont often have time to get on the forums. Happy to answer any questions you may have though.

Cheers
Dan
www.kpd4x4.com

Latest posts

Back