Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But i have a john deere bonnet

On the Fendt or the D22? :sarcastic:

I've got redbacks atm as well, they work well enough but I found the local workwear/safety gear shop selling steelies for $30 a pair, I thought even if they only last 2 months for $30 they might be worth trying and I'll still be in front :big_smile:

I like the sole on the redbacks, Comfortable on the feet when working in the shed.

You could buy the johnny bonnet and stick it on the massey, Be worth $2 then

I could stick one on the IH B414 and quadruple it's value and improve it's looks.

I use $3 Kmart inner soles in my redbacks they last about 6 weeks and make the boots feel like they're lined with sheep skin (without the heat factor).

I could stick one on the IH B414 and quadruple it's value and improve it's looks.

I use $3 Kmart inner soles in my redbacks they last about 6 weeks and make the boots feel like they're lined with sheep skin (without the heat factor).

You like sheep skin :sheep::redcool:

WTF are you messaging me for at this time of night man I could have been in bed, you are just lucky d22dave is here for me to talk shit with or I'd be hunting you down for waking me up

You might have to rub by yourself little dave I'm going to bed, gotta round up the sheepies for their haircuts tomorrow, I get a feeling it's going to be a long day.

Back