Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife had my little fella on 16 jan. he was 5 weeks early but doing really good. Loves his food. Called him Sean

Congrats mate best of luck...

should get this on its own thread so it doesnt get lost in all the dribble here

Cheers.....xxxxoooo for bub and mum

Likely story, I'm betting the owner still hasn't noticed they are missing :ha:

and on the note I am out of here. Have a good one fellas.

Well we finally got around to sheep herding this arvo and all that time effort and money we spent making the lane ways and yards was worth every cent. 1.2ks of lane way most of it up hill and the only time we had to get out of the Playdo was too pick up the ones that were too sick or too tired to walk. None lost, none ran backwards and each one jumped in the truck after gathering in the holding pen.

Damn this farming from the front seat has merit!

Well we finally got around to sheep herding this arvo and all that time effort and money we spent making the lane ways and yards was worth every cent. 1.2ks of lane way most of it up hill and the only time we had to get out of the Playdo was too pick up the ones that were too sick or too tired to walk. None lost, none ran backwards and each one jumped in the truck after gathering in the holding pen.

Damn this farming from the front seat has merit!

Nice job, Sounds like a boss sitting on his arse:dummy:

Back