Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest problem is those youngens just don't know how to whinge as good as the oldies. But they get plenty of practice.

Nah not yet, trying to organise it for one day in the next week or so. Not sure how close it is too you though because I'm heading about 20ks out of Shepperton, then if a few weeks I'm heading to about 30ks SW of Deni.

Yeah I thought so, I was just teasing a few weeks back when the plans first got made to see if you'd offer me a tour of the farm you do all the work at :ha:

But that would mean exposing your true identity,

I expose myself all the tim.....oh I see what you meant. The last person on this forum who knew my true identity is now MIA...well he's atleast the M part...well he may not be I don't really know I gave up trying to contact him after several ignored efforts.

I expose myself all the tim.....oh I see what you meant. The last person on this forum who knew my true identity is now MIA...well he's atleast the M part...well he may not be I don't really know I gave up trying to contact him after several ignored efforts.

I see he was on here about about a month ago,

Back