Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was he really? Dave has told me he's seen him on Facebook but I don't use that so I wouldn't know. I heard last week that two adults got caught in the streets of Berwick playing with Nerf guns I immediately thought of him, although I couldn't figure out who he was playing with.

Maybe but in that case the reports definitely stated two people were in the streets playing with their Nerf guns. Maybe Nerf gun was a metaphor after all their a weird mob in Berwick.

I heard the original report for that incident on the radio...."two men on the street with AK47's"

Just listened to the new KISS single, looks like a trip to JB tomorrow. Sonic Brew was a nice return to the old KISS sound and the new single Hell or Hallelujah definitely sounds like the new album Monster is following that.

The really sad thing was that it came from Police media, they couldn't even blame some dumb arse reporter for the mistake, it came from official channels.

Some people have a lot of time on their hands.

4264996239_a65213040b.jpg

From this site for anyone who's really interested
http://www.aussiebbqlegends.com/competition-entry/roll-n-bbq

Nice Krankin, Just hope your prize is better then the one i was OFFERED for getting to 2000!! a night with Krafty wasnt what i really wanted.................

A guy that's willing to take it as it comes without trying to change the future. Well done there aren't many like you left!

Back