Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on another note. before i bought my d40 recently, i was looking at a 2010 d22 with everything. chip exhaust lift big wheels awning canopy, you know all the bells and whistles. talked him down from 25000 to 19500. ended up finding his facebook page and went through his pics.

i dont really mind buying a vehicle thats been up the beach before. but submerging it in salt water is a different thing (there were other pics of it but this was the only one ive kept). whod of thought fb would of done some good

Fb is great for stalking and finding shit out! But you are right not a whole lot of good comes from it

Another forum I am a member of for a Hobby of mine, you go through four stages. Starts at junior member then senior member, honorary member then honorary life member.

on another note. before i bought my d40 recently, i was looking at a 2010 d22 with everything. chip exhaust lift big wheels awning canopy, you know all the bells and whistles. talked him down from 25000 to 19500. ended up finding his facebook page and went through his pics. http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/b...704571042375_937551726_n_zpsa2f949fd.jpg.html i dont really mind buying a vehicle thats been up the beach before. but submerging it in salt water is a different thing (there were other pics of it but this was the only one ive kept). whod of thought fb would of done some good

Did the add read never been off-road.

How many stages are there on here. I'm confused as to how I'm already a senior member, I haven't done that many posts lol

Only the two I think. Some people on here with 8000 plus posts that are still only senior members. It goes on posts, so 300 must be the promotion point.

on another note. before i bought my d40 recently, i was looking at a 2010 d22 with everything. chip exhaust lift big wheels awning canopy, you know all the bells and whistles. talked him down from 25000 to 19500. ended up finding his facebook page and went through his pics.

i dont really mind buying a vehicle thats been up the beach before. but submerging it in salt water is a different thing (there were other pics of it but this was the only one ive kept). whod of thought fb would of done some good

Always pays to be a stalker! haha. I've done the same thing before when shopping for cars. My friend was also selling some puppies and had a interested buyer that was a little bit sus, they had put a deposit on one of her staffy pups, after a bit of research she found out they were into dog fighting.

Thought Sparra would like this one found this on The Chive.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911268.821903.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911276.753531.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911284.454204.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911292.088461.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911300.037355.jpg

Latest posts

Back