Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911323.606223.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911332.773553.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911339.740743.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410911346.457979.jpg

This ones an orphan, doesn't know how to be a nasty koala at this point. Just wants cuddles and food.
Can't trust the adults tho. We can't handle them without sedation

how long do you have to care for it? where will it go from you guys, zoo? or wild?

Not sure this one will ever be able to be released coz it's suffered head trauma in it's short little life, so is not 100% there in the head. Might have to stay in captivity with fauna rescue carers. Still early days, we do our best to get them all back to the wild but only if they are well enough to. Your not allowed to keep koalas in captivity if they can be released

Haven't seen a koala around home for a few years, saw one in our front yard about ten years ago,

Oh really? What state are u in? We are constantly seeing koalas at work, almost daily

Last edited:
^ Shi?ts been disappearing from the bush all too fast - last devil I saw on the east coast was 8 years ago & that was part of a trapping program.

Ye right. Apparently all our koalas in sa died off years and years ago and all of our koalas currently have come from the easy coast

Last edited:
Ye right. Apparently all our koalas in sa died off years and years ago and all of our koalas currently have come from the easy coast
All the koalas on Ki are from a transplanted east coast population - weren't there before that.

Yep yep I'm with ya. Wombats r so cool

I've never seen a wombat around here, they are here but in limited numbers. My boss had one go through his front yard, just around the corner from my house. See plenty on the mates station in SA on the coorong. Fat little shitters they are

Latest posts

Back