Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap now the DSE are reporting 2 fires at 2 of my favorite fishing spots, also one near the farms but at this stage none are drastic apparently so heres hoping they stay that way.

Oh well looks like yesterday fires are out but there is a new one down at my other favorite fishing spot, but at least my new $20 GPS USB dongle arrived today so stuff working this arvo it looks like I'll be playing with some GPS software and figuring out what the next move for my in car nav system is.

Still waiting on one client to send me work, my old man is suppose to be doing something for me so I can write up a proposal for a very lucrative little job no one else knows about yet, I'm trying to chase down a parcel Toll Ipec have lost and I'm trying to get myself in trouble on another forum so today is a busy day :ha:

The "How to win friends and influence people by hypnosis while holding a pumpkin and wearing gumboots" forum.

You know I can't let out my secret identity, people talk enough as it is, you can hear the clicking as they get together, but it's more fun when they don't know the truth.

Haha finally got my parcel delivered after it has been lost for three days and the guy delivering it can't find my name so I can sign for it so he's left the parcel and said he'll come back in a few days if he needs a signature....gotta love efficiency, and people wonder why i travel down to the city and get my own orders.

So you spent all day waiting for the delivery man. lol. Do any work today ?

Your like a kid waiting for the ice cream truck.

Nah I spent half the morning chasing up the bloody package Toll claimed it was on the truck at the local depot on Monday but they couldn't find it. I'm still actually waiting for the customer service twit from Toll to ring me and tell me where it is. Still I can't complain, I put 160GB hard drive and a PVR with a 500GB hard disc in for warranty and they sent me a 2 TB hard drive and a 2TB PVR as a replacement. Sometimes I love my suppliers!!

And as stated before I am waiting for work, although my old man is trying to ring me about this other camera job and I reckon it's too late so I'm not sure if I should try working after hours or not.

Haha finally got my parcel delivered after it has been lost for three days and the guy delivering it can't find my name so I can sign for it so he's left the parcel and said he'll come back in a few days if he needs a signature....gotta love efficiency, and people wonder why i travel down to the city and get my own orders.

damm ... i thought it was just to take me out to the local pub for lunch!!!!

:cheers!:

Nah Woody your company is just an added bonus that is too hard to ignore! (and it gives other people something to talk about but don't tell them I said that)

Wow I missed that on the news feeds. It's been a while since I listened to any GM, definitely a brilliant guitarist.

I had to Google who he was.

The first link Jimmy posted was good. Bloody good on guitar.

Come here and I'll whack you with me walking stick you little whipper snapper. That's the problem with you youngens, no bloody respect!!

Back