Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far out!

anyone would think its the middle of winter here.
14 deg atm and a top of 17.

You ought to move Krankin, we had 21 when I went down the hardware shop and the sun was out all afternoon.

I wouldn't be considering that for atleast 3 months, this highway closure around Morwell is making life hell for a lot of people, and if they can't get it fixed by Easter they may as well just block the highway off at Warragul and close the rest of Gippsland because Morwell wont know what's hit it on Good Friday with all highway traffic diverted through town.

And thanks for the flowers :beerglass::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass:

Gotta drive 22ks in the tractor tomorrow night, bucket on front, 600 liters of water on the back bouncing over every bump and dip in the road. At a max (or most comfortable) speed of about 27kph it will be like driving a D22 on the bitumen. The speedo doesn't work, it's noisy and the stereo only works from one speaker so more D22 creature comforts than I can poke a stick at :ha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta drive 22ks in the tractor tomorrow night, bucket on front, 600 liters of water on the back bouncing over every bump and dip in the road. At a max (or most comfortable) speed of about 27kph it will be like driving a D22 on the bitumen. The speedo doesn't work, it's nosiy and the stereo only works from one speaker so more D22 creature comforts than I can poke a stick at :ha;

ROFPMSL

love your style Krafty !! that should get at least one or two responses from the D22 boys ....

Went to Forster for the weekend, until the V6Diesel gets the green light from the accountant the family outings are in the missus Peugeot 206, was a touch cosy seeing as a 4month old requires more shite than both of us put together, we did 6litres/100km though which is pretty cool!

Should've dropped me a line jdb, I have beer in the fridge at all times and could have shown you why you want a D22 instead of one of them fancy wagons! haha!

Cheers Brad

Well there you go hey, didn't even think about looking on here, always good to catch up with another nav owner, even in D22 form.
The mrs would have been well chuffed, "here's the hotel love, i'm off to catch up with a bloke i've never met that has beer in the fridge"! Plenty more trips that direction planned in the not too distant future, many good 4x4 tracks in the area? Looked like there should be heading back out towards Buladelah

There are some nice gentle ones around Chichester Forest. The drive through to Polblue is a nice one too, with fantastic views in places. We did a group drive through there last year.

We also did a run through Yengo National Park (Brad and Craig came along) where there are some nice things to see:
2225d1289676517-yengo-national-park-day-trip-yengo-national-park-run-2010-11-13.jpg

and some challenging road to drive along. That would have been a good run for you, because at the end of the road you'd just turn left and land back in Windsor.

We'll do that run again, for certain, because it's technically a little challenging but carries very little risk of damaging the vehicles, so you get a good feel for what it's like to be off-road without the associated costs of fixing it later. Even better, a stock (ie not raised) vehicle on normal tyres can get through without difficulty in 2WD mode, although you do have to be careful. A normal vehicle (eg Commodore, Falcon etc) would NOT make it through unscathed.

I guess we ought to plan something more soon.

Hey Tony, really should get out for another day trip.

I am heading up to Gloughster over the weekend.

However wont be able to do anything else another month atleast as I have a buck show next weekend, a 19th the weekend after and then a wedding and God know's what after that.

Well no actually I take time to scratch my balls whenever they need it, nothing worse than having itchy balls.

We've gotta hand spray 180 acres tomorrow because the terrain is too steep for the tractor and boom so yes I understand the term busy as a one armed man in an arse scratching contest.

Hey Tony, really should get out for another day trip.

I am heading up to Gloughster over the weekend.

However wont be able to do anything else another month atleast as I have a buck show next weekend, a 19th the weekend after and then a wedding and God know's what after that.

Bit like that for me too. Busy this weekend and have a quiet trip to Armidale for the one after (looking at waterfalls), not sure beyond but know there are things on their way.

I think we might get another camp in Telegherry in about 3 weeks. Will have to see how that goes. Chichester Forest is bloody nice.

Ok cool.

Flick me a message will you Tony and Krafty as I broke my phone a week ago.

This has been a shit month for mobiles.

Back