Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lazy and can't be bothered searching for an answer I want right now.

Squeaky belt, needs something like dry lube or candle wax or something who's got a brand name for me to hunt out when I go down the street?

KraftyPg said:
I'm lazy and can't be bothered searching for an answer I want right now.

Squeaky belt, needs something like dry lube or candle wax or something who's got a brand name for me to hunt out when I go down the street?

No idea, walk in, find the most expensive product that'll do the job. And purchase the next cheaper one.

Or google. Google is everyone's friend!

Google is out of the question because I can't be bothered searching, I want to be lazy like so many others and just let someone else do my hard yards.

Walking in will be the option later when I go down the street but until then the collective brains trust should be working to satisfy my every whim.

30 ZD30 3 hole plates and 30 YD25 ones.

Are YD25 D40 and D22 the same ?

I cant remember.

I think the yd25 for the d22 are different, I am pretty sure they were the ones that I copied off jasons gasket last time. It will all be on file at work.

Want advice on 265/75/16 with a 3 inch exhaust a 2 inch lift and some dry lube. Please no discussions about door handles I don't want this one to go off topic. ....sounds like the go Dave.

The UK website had a D40 wrapped in the Confederate flag I think, not sure I'd want to be mistaken for a Pom, although with a lift kit there is little chance of that :sarcastic:

I do love some of the relationships I have built up with customers and other trades over the years. An audio fitter who does work on the coffee vans we do just rang me and said 'I need your car Wednesday, I have a one hour old jvc double din with gps, reverse cam, Bluetooth etc etc etc and am going to put it in your car. Matt's a happy lad. Makes dealing with the dickheads somewhat more bearable.

Just picked up the Nav's cleaned air filter, $15.20 the mob charge for cleaning the thing, I pay $17 for them brand, it's lucky I don't actually pay for the cleaning or I'd be putting new ones in each time.

I do love some of the relationships I have built up with customers and other trades over the years. An audio fitter who does work on the coffee vans we do just rang me and said 'I need your car Wednesday, I have a one hour old jvc double din with gps, reverse cam, Bluetooth etc etc etc and am going to put it in your car. Matt's a happy lad. Makes dealing with the dickheads somewhat more bearable.

now that sounds like a great score !!!

I hope they don't read this forum.

Back