Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you think there was the angel icon besides your name (also because I couldn't find one that said innocent)....figured I'd give someone a chance to make the comments :eviltongue:

Yeah I realised that after I posted.

Didn't even know we had the angel smilie face.

How's WA mate ? Improved.

I had to look through them all for something appropriate and that was all I could find so it had to be it.

Weathers improved we can actually see the sun today. The rest is still the same, we are about to take the kidlet down the park just in case the sun never comes back :big_smile:

Have fun mate.

I shall have a long long night tonight at work.

A few morons in Telstra stuffed up.

See, I am not suprised as its common.

So much for the friggen weather, went to the shops came out and kidlet got 3 friggen slides and it pissed down...I thought Perth was suppose to have good weather, I don't remember any trip here in the past where it's rained 5 days straight.

I'd be happy to swap with you, you come here and put up with my inlaws and I'll do your work for you.

So who's seen the new 'Lux ad on tv?

Is it just further proof the people that drive Lux's are nufty's?

Not sure I like the new look, even full of water, but it's still better than a Triton,

I think the issue with Hilux advertising is that it isn't quite manly enough. If they played ads like this one blokes would be lining up all down the block outside dealerships to sign on the dotted line:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2pOIJJBWII&feature=player_profilepage[/YT]

Not really into blokes on horses Dion but I'm not going to rubbish you for your likes :sarcastic:

But you're right the new Yota ad isn't very manly, the guy's too stupid to put the handbrake on and then ends up a blubbering mess. Not very manly at all even in this day and age of the tough man crying.

I thought guys on horses was a chick thing?

We are very accepting on here remember. Except for Gillard.

Not really into blokes on horses Dion but I'm not going to rubbish you for your likes :sarcastic:

But you're right the new Yota ad isn't very manly, the guy's too stupid to put the handbrake on and then ends up a blubbering mess. Not very manly at all even in this day and age of the tough man crying.

Lol.

No, nothing could make me like her now.

Whenever I hear her Whiney voice on tv, I just want to mute it.

But then I think, what stupid Idea has she come up with now.

So I listen and then feel like I have lost some brain cells from that voice.

That's easy just stop watching and listening to the media, it's all over sensationaised bullshit anyway. The media in this country ensure no one knows the real truth because they never report it.

I'd rather listen to political arguments than take notice of those bullshit ANCAP ratings, anyone who buys a car based on those few stars may as well believe the crap the pollies sprout.

I think those "we need coal seam gas mines" ads are going to make me puke long before the tainted water does. Stuff worrying about Gillard & Co, they're just as good as a Hekyll & Jekyll episode on the Bugs Bunny Hour.

Back