Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's sort of what I am after but the ones I was reading about a few months ago are solar powered and good for 30-50 acres from memory.

Lazy little fockers they is, The wife saw one on saturday and i honestly cant remember the last time i saw one, Could easily be a couple of years

Yeah we don't see heaps, hear them in the gum trees at night some times but don't often see them.

Oi Jimmy, do use do the Optus upgrades ?

Came across a Optus base station hut unlocked the other night at the local Node.

I see Singleton has now been upgraded to 4G.

Any areas down there been upgraded to 4G yet ?

A company we've been contracting to for a couple of years just went under. I've lost $35K.
Construction is seeing it pretty tough at the mo.

Bugger huh

Oui Dave, saw that Miranda Kerr sheila in the paper. As a mate of mine says when he's flirting with gals .. 'once seen, never forgotten'. She's a stunner! You gotta drag her along to the next Muster, she'd look great in my ute

..... ducks head as wife hurls anything nearby.

Ill see how she feels after the dirty night before.

lingerie-hot-model-5.jpg

Dunno who she is, but she's damn fine to.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t8AchHUAaw&feature=related[/YT]

A tad overkill, but cool none the less.

Today I, looked at a 2007 79 Series with 93,000 on the clock. $57,000. Looked at the new Hilux. Looked at a Patrol and still reckon I made the right choice.

The 79 is antiquated inside and over priced for a 2nd hand vehicle with 100,000 on the clock. The Hilux still looks yucky inside, the Patrol is not gutsy enough.

If the D40 came out with a solid front axle it'd be ideal, heaps of power, comfortable, attractive.

Oi Jimmy, do use do the Optus upgrades ?

Came across a Optus base station hut unlocked the other night at the local Node.

I see Singleton has now been upgraded to 4G.

Any areas down there been upgraded to 4G yet ?

Don't know about us doing any optus upgrades here in Vic, but NSW or QLD depot's may be, i wish they would, in Vic most are still running 900 BTS's and a lot of black spots around.
Telstra have and have been upgrading around here to 2100's and I got a sms the other day on the work phone that it will need a software upgrade due to the 4G rollout.
Funnily, we had a Voda shelter, door handles closed but the lock open at Jerally Hill....according to the log ODG were last there, though not everyone logs in all the time, and I have been finding a hell of a lot of sites in the last 6 months with cut locks/chains to the compound gates.
Our Vic branch (myself and a few of our guys)were doing a lot of the VHA surveys for the 2100 upgrades and our techies were intsalling the Hawawie 3900L BTS's the last few months or so, though Abi seem to have the majority of that work...VHA are spending a shit load of cash on this rollout

Huawei. Optus use that equipment to from what I have seen.

Dunno how true it is, but I was told its copies of Ericsson or Alcatel equipment. 1 of the 2, cant remember what they said exactly.

When we went to the Muster, I had coverage from Maitland all the way there and the surrounding areas. Except for around 30km's near Dubbo.

Optus coverage doesn't go to bad.

Huawei. Optus use that equipment to from what I have seen.

Dunno how true it is, but I was told its copies of Ericsson or Alcatel equipment. 1 of the 2, cant remember what they said exactly.

When we went to the Muster, I had coverage from Maitland all the way there and the surrounding areas. Except for around 30km's near Dubbo.

Optus coverage doesn't go to bad.

I've been told too...copies the ericsson :rant: bloody chinese

sorry...spelling...huawei.

yes optus coverage is pretty good but not at my place....and i cant get that home device to get better service cause the base stations around here aren't 2100's:rant::rant:

Do you do the antenna's on the towers or the Riggers do that ?

I seen some of the 4G antenna's the other day and there fibred from the antenna's to the equipment room.

Where as 3G was coax from memory.

Do you do the antenna's on the towers or the Riggers do that ?

I seen some of the 4G antenna's the other day and there fibred from the antenna's to the equipment room.

Where as 3G was coax from memory.

na thats the riggers...

yeah coax up till now

Those Riggers are keen, ran into one of them a few months back.

Well a Telstra Rigger, pretty sure he said he has been divorced twice. Lucky to be home a week a month.

Telstra Network Construction guys are the same, there never home. One of the highest rates of divorce in that Industry I am told.

Interstate truck drivers would have to be up there.

Oh and Krankin, from what I am told.

Huawei will supplying the equipment for the NBN I am told.

From the fibre to the premises that Telstra has built down here, they only use Alcatel Isam's from what I have seen.

Good gear that.

Back