Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riggers.... some great work sites,nice views, could handle that, but not the job.

we have amob called Meridian, we do some of the base station fittouts and groundworks for and they the rigging work.

So I took my broken Nav to my Nissan service centre today and head dude reckons he has never seen a broken CV before. Pretty sure he's not bullshitting me! Still though, looks like it'll be covered under warranty (fingers crossed).

Cheers Brad

Sent from Brad's padded cell using Forum Runner

Should any of us be worried about you, dreaming about Dave handing you lollies and enticing you into his truck?

I can't see Dave doing that - but I can see Dave being late driving past and discovering that you've already gone home.

He didnt have redskins anyways. Left me hanging out at Cessnock oportos all alone

Should any of us be worried about you, dreaming about Dave handing you lollies and enticing you into his truck?

I can't see Dave doing that - but I can see Dave being late driving past and discovering that you've already gone home.

:big_smile::big_smile::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Very good Tony 10/10!

He didnt have redskins anyways. Left me hanging out at Cessnock oportos all alone

Speaking of redskins. A mate got a 1L bottle of Vodka recently and dropped 6 redskins in it. Let them dissolve.

That was some good Vodka for shotting.

We were at a 19th a few weeks back, 1 of the guys there was the most annoying !@#$wit ever.

Thought he was hardcore, my mate said "Lets see how much you can drink".

6 shots later and old mate was passed out of the kitchen floor. Lol. Shut that wanker up.

Oh and I was out at Cessnock last night when I seen your post.

Speaking of work. Last night I went to. Cooronbong, West Wallsend, Cessnock, Pokolbin, Broke, Singleton, Singleton Heights, Branxton, Largs Exchange, Maitland Exchange, and Metford hut.

Night time driving, so so much easier.

Oh and that 100 watt HID kit I got off Matt.

Bloody awesome for country roads, reflection of road signs is better then my 50 watt HID kit.

See, Tony knows me well. Lol.

Look dave i dont care.
just have Redskins next time okay and we wont have a problem!

Back