Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the day yesterday 4wdriving on a large property near Blackbutt and came across a herd of wild Red Deer,They weren't spooked at all as they don't allow shooting on this property. There was one rather large Buck with huge Antlers ! Awesome ! My son nearly jumped out of his pants lol :) and my wife couldn't believe how big they were.

It may be a bit hard to work out what this is but its a stainless bar top that we are making for a bar in the valley (bris). All the front has to be curved to suit the curved bar front and a curved splashback put on after all this is in. Should look pretty good once its done.

What's everyone up to this weekend ?

I am having a few drinks with the boys tonight and spending tomorrow with the GF.

Sunday no idea but whatever happens, happens.

Dave.

Four year anniversary with my better half, going to see matinee of Avenue Q on Saturday. Sunday, it's back to the angle grinder and the Navara.

Have fun Dave. :santaclaus:

Thanks mate.

You just gave me an idea, might fit my dual battery system and changed that faulty HID globe that has had me annoyed for a few weeks waiting for a replacement .

Congrats on 4 years mate.

Dave.

Thanks Dave.

Looks like as of 8:00pm I am also picking up a DX tailgate from Diggers Rest on Sunday...

Love 99c bargains.

Soccer tommorrow morning for my young fella, get the ute ready for glasshouse in the arvo. Watching the footy tonight....Go Cowboys!

Soccer with my little fella as well! As soon as it's over straight to Netball to catch the last quarter of my Daughters game. I'll most likely end up working tomorrow afternoon, got a client that can't live without her bath for a few days:bath:

Helping a friend move house today, maybe have a dig at changing some trailer springs this afternoon.

Still sooking about the Storm losing.

Getting married in October,we have to see the celebrant today.This wedding stuff eats into my leisure time and money.
Might walk up to the summit of Mt Stirling tommorrow and see if there is enough snow to get a ride on my board.

I'm hearin ya navarian, I'm tying the knot again in september. My weekends are chocka block at the moment.

Met the celebrant,wasn't as painfull as i thought it would be.Had a good laugh at her doormat.
It has "Nice undies" printed on it. :hahaha:

I just started mine (long weekend that is). The Mrs is going away for the weekend with the ladies from work so I'm enjoying the last two hours I have to myself before the sprats get home. Worst thing is my cooking :puke:

Back