Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill have to head down that way one day, only been to Melbourne in Victoria.

I am sure theres way better places to see in Vic then Melbourne as I know there are heaps better places up here then Sydney.

Dave.

I can help you out there Dave. :big_smile:

Miranda-Kerr-Lingerie-Photos-miranda-kerr-984530_400_539.jpg

miranda-kerr-fall-09-victorias-secret-catalogue-13ss.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I just wanted to quote this so it didn't get left on the last page.

Dave.

Depends what you're into, there is lots of stuff down here and Melbourne (like Sydney) represents the pretty much the worst of it. Apart from the money side of things I reckon living in both Melbourne and Sydney are on a par with each other...they both suck.

There is all sorts of stuff to do in Victoria except drive on the beach because that is a no no and we are saving the beaches for future generations (or for the greenies I'm not sure which). I can go pretty much any direction from my place and end up in the bush where little or no people are, it might not all be low range stuff but it will make any car dirty.

Come down Dave I'm sure someone can show you a good time...old fellas like me might struggle to keep up but Woody is a young buck he should keep up even in a D40.

For Dave!

I can help you out there Dave. :big_smile:

Miranda-Kerr-Lingerie-Photos-miranda-kerr-984530_400_539.jpg

miranda-kerr-fall-09-victorias-secret-catalogue-13ss.jpg

You'll have to get a new perve soon Dave, surely she's getting all fat and pregnant these days, then again didn't Demi Moore or some one else equally annoying do those pregnancy shots...maybe there is still room for Miranda shots

I dunno I guess I could wake up with her next to me but I'm fairly sure she's someone I WOULD kick out of bed for farting.

hey guy's just a quickie on my 2008 nav,4b td auto.Had her for just over a month now and really can't fault her.good fuel,plenty of power and drives like a car.But has the most uncomfortable seats i have ever been in/on.Has anyone else had similar problem and if so how did you fix it.

Most people who complain about the seats seem to just replace them with something else but if you think they are uncomfortable due to a back injury or something else injury related your best bet would be to do your own homework and not make the mistake of picking a seat that works for someone else.

Years of back ache for me have taught me that no two people have exactly the same pain and a seat that might be comfortable for me may be the worst seat in the world for someone else with a back injury. For instance there has been many people suggest the D40 seats are crap for back ache but for my backache they are the best seats I've had in any car and they allow me to travel a lot longer than previous cars.

Na a R51 Pathfinder is pretty much identical to the D40 Navara.

Patrol seats would be hard to get to fit.

Dave.

Not for Woody's kicks at all though because Missus Woody is sitting next to him.

Love that second pic!!!!!!Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooh I can't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Apart from blurry bits over her pointy bits that's the same pic they showed on the 6PM news last night so it's not overly shocking or offensive. Still it's not one I'd be adding to my photo album even if she was my ideal perve.

Come on Dave even you've got to admit my hairdo's are better than what she is sporting in that pic.

Latest posts

Back