Random jokes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch92

Reaction score
RandOm funnies:

(1) I'm living next door to a Lebanese couple at the moment. They have three little kids and they've challenged me to a water fight in the back yard, so I'm just waiting for the kettle to boil.

(2) Can you spare just $2.00? Ranji is a 9yr old boy living in Namibia . He has only 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye. Each day he has to ride 7 miles to school along a narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes and only 1 pedal. If you send us just $2, we will send you the video - its ****ing hilarious.*

(3) I've caught a stray parrot in my garden. All he says is, "good morning you ugly prick?" It's not yours is it?*

(4) I'm sick to death of people knocking on my door looking for donations. Just had one from the sperm bank. Boy, did I give her a mouthful.*

(5) Been to the optometrist today - he told me I was color blind. I'm ****in' worried now that some of my buddies could be black. If you are, can you delete my e-mail address?*

(7) There's a new anti-depressant for lesbians on the market: Trycoxagain.*

(8) I failed my biology exam today. I was asked to name 2 things commonly found in cells. Apparently, Mexicans and blacks is not the correct answer

We're not Polically correct here. So these stay.

As long as Irish jokes can still be said and considered not racist, I will not bow down to the politically correct rubbish.

RandOm funnies:

(2) Can you spare just $2.00? Ranji is a 9yr old boy living in Namibia . He has only 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye. Each day he has to ride 7 miles to school along a narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes and only 1 pedal. If you send us just $2, we will send you the video - its ****ing hilarious.*
What's he need two pedals for his only got one leg.

Back